Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: spotter
Forum: London Transport February 26th 06, 09:29 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By spotter
Northfields Depot

A survivor account

After about half an hour people started to move down from in front of
us, as I got to the end of my carriage I looked back and 5 injured
people walked out of the carriage behind...
Forum: London Transport February 26th 06, 09:18 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By spotter
Northfields Depot

Steve Fitzgerald wrote:

In message ,
Hobbayne writes
Well If it is, the carriage looked pretty much intact (as far...
Forum: London Transport January 5th 06, 05:07 AM
Replies: 37
Posted By spotter
Car 346A

According to the official story Lindsey Germaine blew up train 331. I
do not know the name of the driver of 331. The train Tom Nairn was
driving, according to Ray Wright, was 311. Drivers tend to...
Forum: London Transport January 4th 06, 06:27 AM
Replies: 37
Posted By spotter
Car 346A

Hi Clive

I suspect you are right and the Observer article may have been disinfo.
The Observer does a lot of that. It was a great ride though. What I
have learnt is that unless I get hold of...
Forum: London Transport December 29th 05, 09:48 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By spotter
Car 346A

Brimstone,
I withdraw my remark. I will work on a post that sets out why the
pettyfogging details on how many cancellations there were is important.
It might take a while but a slowdown in posting...
Forum: London Transport December 29th 05, 09:01 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By spotter
Car 346A

Brimstone said:
Why does it matter ?

I fear, Brimstone, that the Fire of Truth does not burn in your veins.
It matters. It is the big one.
Forum: London Transport December 29th 05, 07:58 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By spotter
Car 346A

spotter wrote:
The time when the 48th train carrying passengers went through Kings's
Cross is a matter of fact. The whereabouts of train 311 is also a
matter of fact. I'd like to...
Forum: London Transport December 29th 05, 03:57 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By spotter
Car 346A

Richard J. wrote: In my experience, sloppy journalism is endemic. Stop
dreaming up
conspiracy theories.

Agreed there is plenty of sloppy journalism, but this piece was
carefully crafted.

I have not...
Forum: London Transport December 29th 05, 02:30 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By spotter
Car 346A

A railway should know where its trains are.
Forum: London Transport December 29th 05, 01:39 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By spotter
Car 346A

Not just the media. TfL issued a press released on 7/7 saying the
Piccadilly Line train was 311. I wrote to TfL asking if it was a typo,
311 for 331. They replied saying that it was due to...
Forum: London Transport December 29th 05, 10:50 AM
Replies: 37
Posted By spotter
Car 346A

Did all 57 run? Could 9 or so have been cancelled?

Could 311 have been turned around short of Uxbridge?
Forum: London Transport December 29th 05, 04:14 AM
Replies: 37
Posted By spotter
Car 346A

What a great article! What were the train numbers before and after the
bombed train?
Forum: London Transport December 28th 05, 07:07 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By spotter
Car 346A

I have just has a thought. The "Blue Watch" article starts off:

"Sunday October 9, 2005
The Observer

He was firefighter Aaron Roche, the first person to enter carriage 346A
of the 8.51am...
Forum: London Transport December 28th 05, 09:14 AM
Replies: 37
Posted By spotter
Car 346A

Steve, thanks very much for your trouble.
Car 346 remains a mystery.
Forum: London Transport December 28th 05, 09:11 AM
Replies: 37
Posted By spotter
Car 346A

Steve, thanks very much for your trouble.
Car 364 is still a mystery.
Forum: London Transport December 27th 05, 08:34 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By spotter
Car 346A

Does the working timetable say whether 311 is booked westbound through
King's Cross around 0830?

It says: 0641 to Uxbridge and 1015 to Heathrow, but as I said earlier
331 was booked through at...
Forum: London Transport December 26th 05, 09:03 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By spotter
Car 346A

Steve, Brimstone, Mike

Thanks for the replies and information.
Forum: London Transport December 26th 05, 09:02 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By spotter
Car 346A

Brimstone, Steve, Mike

Thanks for the replies and information. Yes, I understand that a train
number is more like a service number and that a six car set can even
change its number during the day...
Forum: London Transport December 26th 05, 06:47 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By spotter
Car 346A

Well yes the papers get it wrong. Somebody was pulling the reporter's
leg maybe. The train was first identified as 311, then over the
weekend this was changed to 331. A very knowledgeable person...
Forum: London Transport December 26th 05, 05:22 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By spotter
Car 346A

Blue Watch relive the bomb hell inside carriage 346A

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,6903,1588239,00.html

Does any one know the other car numbers on this 7/7 Piccadilly Line
train?
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

Forum Jump