Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jb
Forum: London Transport July 6th 06, 01:26 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By jb
Traveling with Luggage - King's Cross to Southfields

Timothy Baldwin wrote:
In message , Helen Deborah Vecht

The nearest Underground entrance to the mainline platforms...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 06, 01:06 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By jb
Arlesey - KX commute

R.K. Harle wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone happen to know what the commuter trains into London from
Arlesey (i.e. the Peterborough line) are like in the morning? I'm
particularly interested in...
Forum: London Transport May 25th 06, 01:47 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By jb
KXSP update - Western Ticket Hall opens May 28

So interchange from deep tube to sub-surface will mean a longer walk
than the original (pre-redevelopment) route?

It's temporary while the present stairs / underpass are refurbished and
brought...

Forum: London Transport May 23rd 06, 03:50 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By jb
KX TUBE - replacement steps opening schedule?

Signs of progress at last:

1. The site fencing around the new stairs at street level has been
removed, and replaced with temporary barriers
2. There are people working in what appears to be the new...
Forum: London Transport May 4th 06, 11:45 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By jb
KX TUBE - replacement steps opening schedule?

Well, we're a month further on and there's still little if any visible
progress. The new tube hall ticket windows now have blinds saying
"closed" and you can just see chairs inside, still in their...
Forum: London Transport April 11th 06, 10:39 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By jb
KX TUBE - replacement steps opening schedule?

kytelly wrote:
The other weekend I was up at KX and was suprised too see the new steps
replacing the old ones in front of WH Smiths still haven't opened.
They look completely finished behind...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump