Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: vtk
Forum: London Transport September 30th 06, 12:07 AM
Replies: 26
Posted By vtk
Carry too much on tube

I'd go as far as saying, during peak times, all large luggage should be
banned, as should prams and people who don't know where they are going.

The rule should be, if your journey is not to/from...
Forum: London Transport September 22nd 06, 08:38 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By vtk
Lack of trains on the drain

I mean provide the space for the likes of Bloomberg and FT etc, and they pay
for the tickers and pay to use the space.

"Boltar" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport September 22nd 06, 05:48 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By vtk
Lack of trains on the drain

I definitely like the idea of having tickers at the station, and it could
generate revenue.

The only other issue I have with the W&C service is, the ventilators on the
trains are stuck on "-" which...
Forum: London Transport July 27th 06, 10:01 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By vtk
Parking at Shenfield station?

Just a quick question, what is the parking situation like at Shenfield in
the mornings, i.e around 8am. I might be moving there but need to know that
I can actually find a space in the morning! If...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump