Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nitro
Forum: London Transport April 25th 04, 09:21 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Nitro
Crossrail 3 proposal (long)

I've had a better idea - keep Crossrail 2 but make the Watford DC Line
a branch of it!

The central tunnel from Clapham Junction (or wherever) through
Battersea, Victoria, Piccadilly Circus,...
Forum: London Transport April 25th 04, 09:10 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Nitro
Crossrail 3 proposal (long)

(Aidan Stanger) wrote in message ...
Nitro -

The version of Crossrail I favour is as follows:

take over the slow lines on...
Forum: London Transport April 23rd 04, 10:48 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By Nitro
Crossrail 3 proposal (long)

(Aidan Stanger) wrote in message ...

From Euston the line would surface near a new...
Forum: London Transport April 22nd 04, 10:09 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Nitro
Crossrail 3 proposal (long)

"Aidan Stanger" wrote in message

As an alternative to the Chelsea-Hackney Line,...
Forum: London Transport April 21st 04, 08:38 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Nitro
Crossrail 3 proposal (long)

Crossrail 3

Hi all,

As an alternative to the Chelsea-Hackney Line, Mayor Ken Livingstone
talked about a Crossrail 3 between Euston and Waterloo and said this
may go ahead if it has a stronger case...
Forum: London Transport July 16th 03, 10:53 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Nitro
Crossrail Meeting

The bollo road level crossing weren't mentioned although I presume
they would have to close also.

The tunnel remains with the Chiswick Park and Turnham Green options,
there is an option with a...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump