Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Albert
Forum: London Transport February 10th 07, 04:51 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Albert
Stephen Parascandolo

"Tristán White" wrote...

I wonder whether the there'll be any "official" notices of condolences on
the various TfL / FirstGroup pages. It would be nice if there were, but it
would be...
Forum: London Transport February 5th 07, 03:04 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Albert
Metroline Y198 NLK

"Ian Jelf" wrote in message
Can anyone here help?!

I'm trying to label a photograph of a Metroline VPL I took the...
Forum: London Transport January 26th 07, 12:25 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Albert
Oyster for single day UK visitors?

"Michael Hoffman" wrote in message
[Albert]
When we last came up about two years ago there were ticket machines at
Forum: London Transport January 26th 07, 10:23 AM
Replies: 16

When we last came up about two years ago there were ticket machines at
every stop. Have...
Forum: London Transport January 26th 07, 08:13 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By Albert
Oyster for single day UK visitors?

David Cantrell wrote:

It's a nice walk from Victoria to the RA, especially if you go the long
way round to come through St James's park as well as Green park.

Unfortunately that is not...
Forum: London Transport January 24th 07, 09:13 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By Albert
Oyster for single day UK visitors?

If two of us are coming into London from Sussex to go to the RA in
Piccadilly, what is the best ticket option for getting the 38 from
Victoria and back?

Is it worth bothering with Oyster or best to...
Forum: London Transport January 13th 07, 04:48 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By Albert
Red London Tube to a Beach?

wrote:
The new Peter O'Toole film, 'Venus',
has a scene that suggests he takes
a red, presumably London, tube to
a coastal beach.

Is this possible today? On...
Forum: London Transport January 13th 07, 04:15 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Albert
Where was today's derailment?

The BBC are reporting a derailment between Mertsham and Coulsdon
South. That is a fair distance with a tunnel for part of it....
Forum: London Transport January 13th 07, 04:13 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Albert
Where was today's derailment?

The BBC are reporting a derailment between Mertsham and Coulsdon
South. That is a fair distance with a tunnel for part of it. Out of
interest, does anyone here yet know exactly where it was?
Forum: London Transport November 18th 06, 03:09 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Albert
Wind turbines(?) Brighton Line

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:23:18 +0000, David Cantrell

An old gentleman whom I know regularly travels from East...
Forum: London Transport November 15th 06, 04:07 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Albert
Wind turbines(?) Brighton Line

An old gentleman whom I know regularly travels from East Croydon to
Three Bridges and is intrigued by some devices (about six) which have
recently appeared beside the line at various points in the...
Forum: London Transport September 23rd 06, 10:57 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Albert
Steam on the Brighton line 23/9

Earlier this morning, about 1040, I heard the unmistakable sound of a
steam train in the area of Three Bridges station sounding as if it
were running from London to Brighton.

Can anyone point me at...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Forum Jump