Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Thunderbug
Forum: London Transport January 8th 08, 07:55 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Thunderbug
BEST CAB SEVRICE TO AIRPORT 24 /7 CALL NOW 0207-4908822

wrote:
BEST CAB SEVRICE TO AIRPORT 24 /7 CALL NOW 0207-4908822

Spamming aside, when you don't even know what your phone number is, I
would not trust you to collect anyone...
Forum: London Transport November 26th 07, 08:01 AM
Replies: 88
Posted By Thunderbug
Oyster e-money [was: LT Museum Reopens]

Mizter T wrote:
Well, I guess the point is that the card would thus be being used to
pay for something other than travel - AIUI it's the fact that the card
is only used as an electronic ticket...
Forum: London Transport November 25th 07, 03:39 PM
Replies: 88
Posted By Thunderbug
LT Museum Reopens

Ian Jelf wrote:
Where are you looking at the opening time of the shop, Ian?
http://www.ltmuseum.co.uk/visiting/106.aspx says until 21:00 on Fridays.

That was where I was looking and I'm...
Forum: London Transport November 24th 06, 05:12 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Thunderbug
Noises on Met line trains

Then there's that "knocking" sound that comes from underneath sometimes
and which is totally unique to the A Stock....

I always imagine the carriage splitting in half with that...
Forum: London Transport November 23rd 06, 04:57 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Thunderbug
Noises on Met line trains

What is the motor-type noise that comes from under trains on the Met line?
It's obviously something that spins around but it doesn't seem to be related
to propelling the train?
Forum: London Transport November 23rd 06, 04:54 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Thunderbug
Premature T5 diagram at Ealing Common

"gw2486" wrote
Think I saw one in Ruislip a while back - or somewhere near there -
can't give any better information than that since it's not exactly my
part of...
Forum: London Transport November 17th 06, 09:39 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Thunderbug
Northern Line question

"PhilD" wrote in message
On the Edgware branch that will be Golders Green. If your visitor
leaves it a bit late to call until getting to Hendon, then there is
another tunnel between there and...
Forum: London Transport November 17th 06, 09:11 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Thunderbug
Northern Line question

Going north from central London towards Edgware, which is the first
above-ground station?

I'm giving a visitor some travelling directions and would like to say "call
us when you get to...
Forum: London Transport October 9th 06, 03:58 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Thunderbug
http://maps.google.co.uk/

Then, you can triangulate the length of the shadow, and the known height
of the dome. It's a bit uphill as you go north, I seem to recall, which
may shorten the shadow, so that should be...
Forum: London Transport October 6th 06, 05:49 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Thunderbug
http://maps.google.co.uk/

I still went to choir at the time, so it would be before summer 2005
(possibly winter 2004-5).

Wasn't that the Eastbound platform?

They did Eastbound first, then Westbound. The Metronet...
Forum: London Transport October 6th 06, 01:20 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Thunderbug
http://maps.google.co.uk/

Between us on this NG, we ought to be able to pin it down to a
date.

When was the work done to Ruislip Manor tube station? The hoardings on the
westbound platform are still up in the Google...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Forum Jump