Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ronnie Clark
Forum: London Transport December 21st 03, 11:24 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By Ronnie Clark
Metropolian Line question

In the 1950's I lived in North Harrow and think the Met had only two
tracks
running between Harrow on the Hill and Moor Park and beyond. A recent
photo
shows a second set of lines...
Forum: London Transport December 3rd 03, 12:48 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Ronnie Clark
Aldgate Station Incident

http://www.zuko.com/weird_and_spooky_places.htm

If you scroll down a little of the way, a small written piece outlines
an apparent incident involving a track-worker. Although full...
Forum: London Transport July 21st 03, 05:25 AM
Replies: 59
Posted By Ronnie Clark
Will Travelcard Zone 6 ever expand to include Dartford stattion?

a decent map, you'll find much of its' boundary is "natural" otherwise
it would be a much more regular shape than it is. If you want a good
example of "man-made" boundaries, then look at a map of...
Forum: London Transport July 16th 03, 05:08 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By Ronnie Clark
the quest for safety

But the reason people are allowed to walk alongside roads, and not
alongside
railways, is that roads are inherently safer because the vehicles can stop
much more quickly than rail vehicles, and...
Forum: London Transport July 16th 03, 04:46 PM
Replies: 64
Posted By Ronnie Clark
the quest for safety

The risk of me causing an injury accident is demonstrably lower than for
the
general population. This is because injury accidents are closely related
speed, and I demonstrably drive much...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump