Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: TripleS
Forum: London Transport February 5th 08, 08:14 AM
Replies: 189
Posted By TripleS
Bus Lanes: Proof Of What We All Knew

Eeyore wrote:

solar penguin wrote:

Personally, I'd love to see all forms of private transport banned

I'd like to see YOU banned.

Graham
Forum: London Transport February 3rd 08, 10:22 AM
Replies: 189
Posted By TripleS
Bus Lanes: Proof Of What We All Knew

Brimstone wrote:

Forum: London Transport October 27th 06, 07:36 AM
Replies: 96
Posted By TripleS
Paul from SafeSpeed on BBC Breakfast today on Driving OffenceCameras

Simon Hobson wrote:
On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 22:28:55 +0100, ib wrote
(in message ):

There is never any reason to block a box junction

Oh but there...
Forum: London Transport October 27th 06, 07:34 AM
Replies: 96
Posted By TripleS
Paul from SafeSpeed on BBC Breakfast today on Driving OffenceCameras

Simon Hobson wrote:
Surely it's better (in the long term) to create drivers with more
appreciation for others ? And surely the way to do that is not to instill
ever deeper a feeling that you...
Forum: London Transport October 24th 06, 05:36 PM
Replies: 96
Posted By TripleS
Paul from SafeSpeed on BBC Breakfast today on Driving OffenceCameras

Earl Purple wrote:
Alistair J Murray wrote:
David Taylor wrote:

[...]

Is there no road in Britain good for 71mph?
Not sure, know of several good for 72mph though.

There is...
Forum: London Transport October 23rd 06, 07:22 AM
Replies: 96
Posted By TripleS
Paul from SafeSpeed on BBC Breakfast today on Driving OffenceCameras

Colin McKenzie wrote:
TripleS wrote:
I don't know about that one way or the other, because I pay little
attention to the figures. This is far from ideal but I so distrust
the statistics...
Forum: London Transport October 22nd 06, 08:53 AM
Replies: 96
Posted By TripleS
Paul from SafeSpeed on BBC Breakfast today on Driving OffenceCameras

Ian wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
David from Oz wrote:

Paul from Safe Speed (a regular poster on this group)
Paul hasn't posted on this group for a considerable period of time, not
under...
Forum: London Transport October 22nd 06, 08:44 AM
Replies: 96
Posted By TripleS
Paul from SafeSpeed on BBC Breakfast today on Driving OffenceCameras

Conor wrote:
In article , TripleS says...
In article ,
David from Oz...
Forum: London Transport October 21st 06, 01:36 PM
Replies: 96
Posted By TripleS
Paul from SafeSpeed on BBC Breakfast today on Driving OffenceCameras

Conor wrote:
In article ,
David from Oz says...

Well Paul I disagree with your argument.

Situation Normal then.

I have...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump