Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David Fitz
Forum: London Transport November 15th 07, 04:12 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By David Fitz
Bus lane cameras

eastender wrote:

"Richard J." wrote:

Some of the bus lane cameras are on buses, so a site listing them would
be of limited value.

Just want to know where the fixed ones are.

Forum: London Transport October 26th 06, 10:01 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By David Fitz
Any suggestions on the best route?

AndreaC wrote:

However, I seem to recall that once, a long time ago, in the vague
mists of time I tried to change or possibly even exit at Green Park and
it was a flipping horrible station to...
Forum: London Transport October 25th 06, 12:46 PM
Replies: 71
Posted By David Fitz
Do cabbies own the road?

Boltar wrote:

Or are they (as I suspect) just a bunch of arrogant b*stards who don't
give a damn about anyone or anything else on the road?

That's them alright - well a good number of them,...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump