Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Neal
Forum: London Transport August 11th 10, 05:26 PM
Replies: 93
Posted By Neal
Thameslink

I personally think it should be branded as part of and integrated into
the Crossrail system rather than 'Thameslink' so that we move to a
more Paris style - Metro / RER (Tube / Crossrail).
Forum: London Transport November 28th 09, 10:46 PM
Replies: 53
Posted By Neal
Cannot get Railcard discount loaded on to Oyster

On 28 Nov, 23:09, Clive Page wrote:
According to TfL, it should be possible to get certain National
Railcards (such as a Senior Railcard) loaded on to an Oyster card so
that a...
Forum: London Transport December 8th 08, 04:41 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Neal
Good to see the piccadilly line is as **** as ever

On 6 Dec, 18:53, wrote:
Its always nice to have some things in life that you can always never
rely on. Get to the station mid afternoon on a saturday - already
platform...
Forum: London Transport August 31st 08, 11:05 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By Neal
Kings Cross validators

On 31 Aug, 18:34, wrote:
On 31 Aug, 12:50, "Paul Scott" wrote:

Forum: London Transport January 2nd 08, 07:57 PM
Replies: 31
Posted By Neal
Railcard discounts on Oyster Prepay

On Dec 15 2007, 3:57 pm, Michael Hoffman
wrote:
U Thant reports on his blog that:

"Another new thing in the fares leaflet is the availability of Railcard
discounted...
Forum: London Transport August 2nd 07, 05:58 PM
Replies: 43
Posted By Neal
Crossrail franchise

On 2 Aug, 18:37, Bob wrote:
On Aug 2, 6:14 pm, "Graham Harrison"

The "Two Crossrail questions"...
Forum: London Transport January 19th 07, 02:22 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Neal
Oyster Prepay and YP railcard

tkd wrote:

Is it possible to set up a YP railcard on Oyster prepay, so that if I use
it the maximum I would pay off peak would be 50p cheaper than the cheapest
travel card ie £4.30.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump