Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bill Harris
Forum: London Transport June 5th 07, 11:09 AM
Replies: 36
Posted By Bill Harris
Does anyone know where Ranelagh Bridge is?

On Jun 5, 12:05 pm, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

(Cross posted...
Forum: London Transport January 21st 07, 04:02 PM
Replies: 57
Posted By Bill Harris
Penalty fares for sitting in First Class

DaveP wrote:
those days) and I regularly upgraded to First - if I had time I would
do it at the ticket office or if the train was busy I would sit in
first and pay the excess fare -...

Forum: London Transport January 21st 07, 08:04 AM
Replies: 57
Posted By Bill Harris
Penalty fares for sitting in First Class

DaveP wrote:
I suspect that this kind of thing (Standard people sitting in First on
suburban lines in London) is very common, where there are few ticket

It's probably more common because...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump