Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Centaur
Forum: London Transport September 4th 03, 12:13 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Centaur
still live possible chat

"Stimpy" wrote in message
"Centaur" wrote in message
Forum: London Transport September 3rd 03, 07:24 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Centaur
still live possible chat

thought I'd post again http://www.mirc.com
when u have it downloaded or whatever and connected to an Undernet server
open this url in ur browser:
irc://undernet/uklondontransport
Dave R.
Forum: London Transport August 27th 03, 08:19 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Centaur
live chat?

Schedule a meeting time & you might be lucky in getting one or two souls
to...
Forum: London Transport August 25th 03, 09:35 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Centaur
live chat?

Not all of us live in the same city.

Ah yeah that's the answer I forgot about that, Still interesting thanks.
Do they chat about transport in er "pubs?" never knew that.
Sorry cast iron, it has no...
Forum: London Transport August 23rd 03, 11:20 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Centaur
live chat?

irc://undernet/uklondontransport

Cast Iron welcome ;)
Dave R.
Forum: London Transport July 30th 03, 11:37 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Centaur
Nuisance cookies

"Cast_Iron" wrote in message
But it doesn't take any expertise to understand that such sites are paid
for
by advertising, no...
Forum: London Transport July 18th 03, 07:57 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Centaur
Tube door opening and closing times

"
When are they bringing back real trains, such as 1923 Stock?

Yeah, Wouldn't that be just terrific? unfortunately, on the Central at
least, no conventional trains can ever run again,as they...
Forum: London Transport July 18th 03, 10:41 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Centaur
ASLEF General Secretary deposed!

Are you a journalist? I can't see any other reason for such information
being written in such...
Forum: London Transport July 18th 03, 08:46 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Centaur
Tube door opening and closing times

"Michael Bell" wrote in message
The time wasted on opening and closing the tube doors has
always...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump