Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mojo
Forum: London Transport June 19th 07, 10:31 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Mojo
Should kids go free?

It encourages children to bundle onto buses via rear doors instead of
queuing at the front door with others and it has also encouraged them to use
the bus for journeys of just one stop which...
Forum: London Transport June 19th 07, 11:31 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By Mojo
Should kids go free?

ricardo wrote:
No! Kids should learn at a very early age to contribute and give of
themselves we live in a take and thankless world and I think ,Ken
livingstone (The Mayor) has made a BIG...
Forum: London Transport June 8th 07, 10:17 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Mojo
It looks like my Oyster was undercharged...

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
Reviewing my journey history from a recent weekend day trip, I see my
Oyster was charged £1.50 one way from Z4-Z1 and £1.00 the other. There
were no other journeys on...
Forum: London Transport May 18th 07, 09:44 PM
Replies: 105
Posted By Mojo
Next round of Ticket Office closures announced

chunky munky wrote:
Get used to either using the ticket machines or visiting the local
newsagent if you want to travel......

Taken from: http://www.workersliberty.org/node/8463

snip

What...
Forum: London Transport May 17th 07, 12:44 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Mojo
Don't have coffee before riding the L.A. Metro Gold Line.

It does, but they close infeasibly early on a Friday night -- that's
how I got to know the underbelly of a nearby parking station one night...
I don't think I've seen Uxbridge loos ever open...
Forum: London Transport May 3rd 07, 10:19 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Mojo
Southern Logo

Does anyone know why TfL own the Trade Mark for Southern's logo?
http://www.ipo.gov.uk/tm/t-find/t-find-number?detailsrequested=C&trademark=2264122
Forum: London Transport April 24th 07, 02:34 PM
Replies: 50
Posted By Mojo
LU end-to-end journey data

If you select the line name from the left-hand side menu, you can see
passenger numbers. ISTR seeing actual statistics of station usage on the
site somewhere, but can't seem to find...
Forum: London Transport April 24th 07, 02:33 PM
Replies: 50
Posted By Mojo
LU end-to-end journey data

Back in the days before flat fares, buses knew roughly where they were -
they needed to know what fare stage they were in for the machine to price
the tickets. I think the driver had to push...
Forum: London Transport April 18th 07, 12:14 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Mojo
Grippers and Oysters

From my few experiences of travelling on the NLL, I have yet to encouter a
ticket check despite all trains having a guard present to open/close doors
at each stop. A lot of the stations on...
Forum: London Transport April 18th 07, 12:08 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Mojo
Marylebone to Hampstead Heath

wrote:
I currently go Bakerloo to Baker Street, then Jubilee to West
Hampstead, then NLL to Hampstead Heath.

This isn't great because NNL is only every 15 minutes or so,...
Forum: London Transport April 17th 07, 11:10 PM
Replies: 44
Posted By Mojo
5 pounds

Blimey, where?

The last HITW I knew that gave out fivers was at the Barclays at
Gloucester Road, but that stopped three or four years ago.

Maybe it's a Barclays thing. I got a crisp £5 out...
Forum: London Transport April 17th 07, 11:08 PM
Replies: 44
Posted By Mojo
5 pounds

When our local wailing wall had £5s and £10s it would always run out on
a Saturday lunch time. Now it has £10s and £20s it seems to be good
for the whole of the weekend.

Went into a cash...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Forum Jump