Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: London Transport May 31st 15, 12:19 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Why were Charing Cross-bound trains using London Bridge platform 4?

Sorry, let me correct that to the line next to where platform 5 used to be.

I'd have expected a train bound for Charing Cross to have used this line rather than the line next to platform...
Forum: London Transport May 30th 15, 05:58 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Why were Charing Cross-bound trains using London Bridge platform 4?

Two trains did this Friday, May 29 about 730pm.

I would have expected such trains to have used platform 5.

Thanks
Forum: London Transport March 17th 13, 05:16 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
New TL viaduct viewed from the Shard

On Saturday, March 16, 2013 6:50:33 PM UTC, wrote:
On Sat, 16 Mar 2013 18:15:37 +0000 (UTC), Denis McMahon

On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 15:56:53 -0500,...
Forum: London Transport February 15th 13, 05:59 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Central London to/from Greenwich/Maze Hill after 2018

As I understand it, after 2018, most/all trains from/to Greenwich/Maze Hill to/from central London will use Cannon Street station rather than Charing Cross.

However will any services after about 9pm...
Forum: London Transport September 5th 12, 09:11 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Query re Canary Wharf Crossrail station

Canary Wharf Crossrail station is being built in the northernmost of the three West India Docks - the one that was used for Import.

Several boats have been moored at the western end of this dock for...
Forum: London Transport January 9th 09, 06:33 AM
Replies: 65
Posted By [email protected]
DLR to Woolwich set to open this Saturday, 10 January

I thought I remembered seeing somewhere that a direct service from
Woolwich Arsenal to Canary Wharf was planned. However I can't find any
reference to this on the Transport for London web...
Forum: London Transport April 2nd 08, 06:13 AM
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
Traffic lights in North Greenwich

The main change seems to be that previously you could turn right off the
northbound offslip and then turn left onto the northbound onslip (should you
so wish), whereas now the traffic turning...
Forum: London Transport July 10th 07, 05:55 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Underground posters?

On 9 Jul, 17:12, "elyob" wrote:
Hi,

Any idea where I can get my hands on some of the Tour de France posters that
were on the tubes?

Thanks

ebay
Forum: London Transport July 2nd 07, 06:05 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
Heathrow and Gatwick

On 2 Jul, 04:25, wrote:
I will be traveling from the States to France by way of London. I
arrive at Heathrow on a Sunday morning at @6:30 am and depart out of
Gatwick at...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump