Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tony Chung
Forum: London Transport December 11th 07, 08:11 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By Tony Chung
Bustitution around Liverpool Street over christmas

Tom Anderson wrote:
Evening all,

Rambling and slightly self-indulgent post, sorry. Feel free to ignore!

I would really rather like to make a 150-mile journey across the country
on...
Forum: London Transport November 19th 07, 10:52 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Tony Chung
Oyster Prepay on W&C question.

Sir Benjamin Nunn wrote:
This morning the Northern Line Bank branch wasn't running and trains
(including mine) were being diverted via C+.

So, I figured the fastest way for me to get to...
Forum: London Transport August 25th 07, 09:02 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Tony Chung
How can you have a signal failure on an ATO system?

Kev wrote:
On Aug 22, 9:43 pm, chunky munky
The Jubilee does too between Green Park and...
Forum: London Transport August 22nd 07, 07:52 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Tony Chung
How can you have a signal failure on an ATO system?

Boltar wrote:
Came back from holiday today to be greeted by the usual tube **** up.
Signal failure on the Victoria line. Something that I hadn't wondered
before is how exactly can you have a...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump