Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: msk2000
Forum: London Transport January 10th 08, 04:58 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By msk2000
The Moslem Arab civilization

Righteous Islam has raised the degree of science and scientists, and
urged us to seek for knowledge, its main miracle is a "book" it is the
Holy Koran ".and one of its verses "Read by the Name of...
Forum: London Transport January 7th 08, 05:31 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By msk2000
ISLAM....WORD

Question:
Why has Islam continued to be so successful in the modern world?

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.
Islam continues to be successful in the developed world, and
elsewhere, because its call is in...
Forum: London Transport December 27th 07, 05:19 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By msk2000
why...islam?

The merits of Islam

Question:
There are many religions.

Why do Muslims think that Islam is true. Is there any factual basis?

Answer:
Forum: London Transport December 22nd 07, 07:41 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By msk2000
THIS IS MOHAMMED 28

THE END AGREAT MAN
After spending the rest of the day of 'Arafah in prayer and
contemplation, the Muslims began to complete the pilgrimage by
returning to Mecca with the talbiyah prayer still on...
Forum: London Transport December 20th 07, 11:27 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By msk2000
THIS IS MOHAMMED 27

Three men of spiritual value who had not joined the army were
subjected by the Prophet (pbuh) to the discipline of waiting for
Allah's forgiveness. For fifty days no one spoke to them. Finally,
Allah...
Forum: London Transport December 17th 07, 10:45 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By msk2000
THIS IS MOHAMMED 26

Tabuk-The Test Of Faith
News of the growing power of the Muslims, as more and more of Arabia
followed the Prophet (pbuh), eventually reached Heraclius, Emperor of
the Eastern Roman Empire. The Romans...
Forum: London Transport December 15th 07, 04:04 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By msk2000
THIS IS MOHAMMED 25

Then he recited this verse to them:
In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
"O mankind! Lo! We have created you male and female, and have made
you
nations and tribes so you may know each...
Forum: London Transport December 12th 07, 03:47 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By msk2000
THIS IS MOHAMMED 24

The Romans cried out in anger when they heard this, so Heraclius
quickly said, 'I was only pretending; I wanted to see how strong your
faith was. I am pleased to see that you are true to your...
Forum: London Transport December 8th 07, 01:00 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By msk2000
THIS IS MOHAMMED 23

A man called Suhayl ibn 'Amr was sent by the Meccans to work out a
treaty. When the Prophet (pbuh) asked 'Ali to write 'In the Name of
Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful', on the top of the...
Forum: London Transport December 6th 07, 03:38 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By msk2000
THIS IS MOHAMMED 22

Similarly, there is the story of the lamb, that has come down to us
from one who was the 'We worked with the Apostle at the trench. I
had a half-grown lamb and I thought it would be a good thing...
Forum: London Transport December 4th 07, 01:54 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By msk2000
THIS IS MOHAMMED 21

He came on towards me but collapsed and fell. I left him there until
he died, then I came and took back my spear. Then I went back to the
camp because I did not want to kill anyone but him. My only...
Forum: London Transport November 30th 07, 06:53 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By msk2000
THIS IS MOHAMMMED 20

As for 'Ubaydah, he had wounded his enemy but was wounded himself, and
so his two companions killed the wounded Meccan and carried 'Ubaydah
back to the safety of the Muslim ranks. After this, the two...
Forum: London Transport November 28th 07, 11:34 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By msk2000
THIS IS MOHAMMED 19

The Battle Of Badr
The Muslims who had gone to Medinah,

had left all their belongings behind in Mecca and these had been
taken
by their enemies. Thus, when the Muslims heard that Abu Sufyan,...
Forum: London Transport November 26th 07, 03:48 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By msk2000
THIS IS MOHAMMED 17

Twelve important men from Yathrib went to Mecca to meet the Prophet
(pbuh) and promised faithfully to serve him and Islam. In return, the
Prophet (pbuh) sent one of his friends, Mus'ab ibn 'Umayr,...
Forum: London Transport November 24th 07, 08:28 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By msk2000
THIS IS MOHAMMED 16

The Night Journey And The Ascent To Heaven
One night as the Prophet (pbuh) lay sleeping in the same spot where
'Abd al-Muttalib used to sleep, next to the Ka'bah, he was woken by
the Archangel...
Forum: London Transport November 23rd 07, 04:02 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By msk2000
THIS IS MOHAMMED 15

The Year of Sorrow
The Prophet (pbuh) and his followers went back to a normal way of life
but the years of hardship had made Khadijah very weak.
She became ill and soon afterwards she died. Thus, the...
Forum: London Transport November 22nd 07, 03:55 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By msk2000
THIS IS MOHAMMED 14

Then she admitted, 'Yes, we are Muslims and we believe in Allah and
His Messenger and you can do what you like!'
Seeing her faith and courage, 'Umar suddenly felt sorry for what he
had done and said...
Forum: London Transport November 19th 07, 09:19 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By msk2000
THIS IS MOHAMMED 13

The Meccans were furious when they discovered that these Muslims had
secretly left the city for among them were the sons and daughters of
many of the leading families of Mecca.
The anger of the...
Forum: London Transport November 18th 07, 10:53 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By msk2000
THIS IS MOHAMMED 12

Allah has ordered me to call you to Him. So which of you will help
me?' All the men kept silent. Then 'Ali, his cousin, jumped up and
said: 'O Prophet of Allah! I will help you.' Then the men all got...
Forum: London Transport November 18th 07, 06:31 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By msk2000
THIS IS MOHAMMED 11

The First Muslims
After that momentous day in the month of Ramadan, Revelation came
again and again to the Prophet (pbuh). He understood now what he had
to do and prepared himself for what was to...
Forum: London Transport November 17th 07, 03:50 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By msk2000
THIS IS MOHAMMED 10

Muhammad (pbuh) was very happy, because he greatly respected Khadijah.
He went with his uncles, Abu Talib and Hamzah, to Khadijah's uncle,
and asked his permission to marry her. The uncle gave his...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

Forum Jump