Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Romanise
Forum: London Transport April 19th 08, 07:32 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Romanise
Harrow Bus Station bottleneck

On Feb 13, 7:16 pm, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 07:06:11 -0800

On Feb 11, 9:08 pm, Andy ...
Forum: London Transport February 12th 08, 02:06 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Romanise
Harrow Bus Station bottleneck

On Feb 11, 9:08 pm, Andy wrote:

We are never going to agree on the basics, so I'll leave discussion
about individual problems / solutions to what I have already said.
I'll...
Forum: London Transport February 11th 08, 03:58 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Romanise
Harrow Bus Station bottleneck

On Feb 11, 4:16 pm, Andy wrote:

Cars for the St. Ann's Car Park have to use Kymberley Road to use the
car park. Sure some buses park up in Kymberley Road, were would you
Forum: London Transport February 11th 08, 02:05 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Romanise
Harrow Bus Station bottleneck

On Feb 9, 11:43 am, Andy wrote:
There seem to be at least three car parks within 5 mins walk of the
bus station. College Road get blocked up because buses have to fight
Forum: London Transport February 9th 08, 08:48 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Romanise
Harrow Bus Station bottleneck

Bus station lacks parking place for those that start and end there.
College Road gets lock jammed because buses have to enter and come
out of the Bus Station unnecessarily.

Huge amounts can be...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump