Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Thomas Payne
Forum: London Transport August 10th 04, 09:41 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By Thomas Payne
Parking in Mayfair

"Liddle Feesh" . wrote in message ...
Hi,

I have an appointment to make in Mayfair at 9:00am. There's no local train
station to me,...
Forum: London Transport May 7th 04, 12:20 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Thomas Payne
travelling in london for tourists/travelcard

"S. Sen" wrote in message ...
Hi,

My wife and I will be travelling to London from Philadelphia and plan to
make extensive...
Forum: London Transport December 4th 03, 04:18 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Thomas Payne
Bendybus destroyed by fire in service

From BBC London:

ne of London's new bendy buses has been destroyed after bursting into
flames in central London.

Passengers and the driver...
Forum: London Transport November 25th 03, 11:17 AM
Replies: 37
Posted By Thomas Payne
Toilets.

As others have said, most major tourist attractions and department
stores will have at least...
Forum: London Transport November 6th 03, 01:18 PM
Replies: 65
Posted By Thomas Payne
Where have all the RMs gone?

Also Route 23 is to lose their RMs too from 15th November this year....
Forum: London Transport September 12th 03, 04:25 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Thomas Payne
TfL mess up student photocard applications again!

Guess what? They've done it again! Transport Trading Limited, who
process the student photocard applications for TfL, are rejecting
applications from UCL students. The rejection letter says:

Forum: London Transport September 10th 03, 11:01 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Thomas Payne
The secret life of Oyster

It seems the Oyster card has a seedy side - search Google for "oyster
card" and the sponsored link is for FannyBatter.com! Click it, and you
can buy an Oyster vibrator!! Oo-err! I knew the Oyster...
Forum: London Transport September 8th 03, 03:34 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Thomas Payne
Student Oyster

On filling in my student photocard form today, I was intrigued to see
a section requesting an Oyster card security question. This suggests
that they may be issuing a combined photocard and Oyster to...
Forum: London Transport August 21st 03, 12:50 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Thomas Payne
A40 traffic lights rephased?

I regularly make a journey via the A40, and coming off of the White
City flyover there was always a queue of traffic, sometimes backing up
onto the flyover itself, to lights roughly...
Forum: London Transport July 24th 03, 09:53 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Thomas Payne
Foglight fools

Is it just me, or is the irritating trend for morons to drive around
with their foglights on, on the clearest of nights, growing? It seems
especially bad driving through Sudbury and Alperton.

I...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Forum Jump