Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: London Transport February 3rd 09, 09:54 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
DLR Taking the PIS

The situation has certainly got a whole lot worse since the snow fell
on Sunday night. Very often they just display the number 1 in the top
left corner. Seems to have improved today though.
Forum: London Transport November 11th 08, 11:51 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
DLR delays?

The reason given last night for the closure of Bank DLR station was
faulty ventilation equipment in one of the tunnels between Shadwell
and Bank. I assumed it was the same problem this morning. Bank...
Forum: London Transport September 28th 08, 06:56 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
New DLR trains

I've only travelled on one from Mudchute to Greenwich so there was
never much 'wobble' on the stretch anyway. What I can say though is
that the ride quality is very different. Feels and sounds like...
Forum: London Transport September 16th 08, 12:14 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Aldgate One Way System

On Sep 12, 4:27*am, "John Rowland"
wrote:

This is the best one that I've found. The ones in the Aldgate
Masterplan are a bit...
Forum: London Transport September 11th 08, 10:24 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Aldgate One Way System

Does anyone know where I could find maps/plans of the new traffic
routes around Aldgate? I saw a notice last night saying that traffic
will be taking new routes round there from this weekend with a...
Forum: London Transport April 4th 08, 10:36 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
DLR Suspension/Derailment

Apparently DLR staff have been a bit cagey about it all day. Reminds
me of when a bit of the platform fell off at Mudchute on marathon day
last year suspending all services south of Crossharbour on...
Forum: London Transport April 4th 08, 12:03 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
Nightmare at Bank

This morning TFL appear to have shown some common sense and opened up
the steps and passageway to the Central Line from the top of the Bank
side DLR escalators, albeit in one direction only. This...
Forum: London Transport April 3rd 08, 11:49 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
Nightmare at Bank

I must admit I did notice that these escalators were still open
yesterday afternoon - in that case though, why cause so much chaos in
the rest of the complex when the only escalators that can be...
Forum: London Transport April 3rd 08, 06:53 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
Nightmare at Bank

I thought I'd start a separate thread to see what people think about
the chaos that so many people now face at Bank station.

I really don't understand why it has been deemed necessary to close
the...
Forum: London Transport March 19th 08, 08:49 PM
Replies: 56
Posted By [email protected]
StP retail fit-out - still a work in progress

Have they fixed the heating problem yet? Last time I had a look around
the shops there they had no heating at all - the only place where it
seemed to work was in the Eurostar ticket office. Some...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Forum Jump