Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Peter Zinckgraf
Forum: London Transport November 22nd 04, 11:09 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By Peter Zinckgraf
5 days in London

Sandy,

sandy wrote:

I read about these Visitors Travelcards but someone tells they are
sold in London as well. I really dont'know.
Are they convenient? What kind of attractions have a...
Forum: London Transport August 30th 04, 08:16 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Peter Zinckgraf
Open House Weekend 18th and 19th September 2004

Hi there,

Richard J. wrote:

When you click on the button labelled "Please submit this order to
WorldPay", you are taken to a secure payment page (https:) on the
WorldPay site.

hmmm, it...
Forum: London Transport August 30th 04, 08:06 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Peter Zinckgraf
Open House Weekend 18th and 19th September 2004

Hi there,

John Rowland wrote:

In previous years, the brochure has contained typically 1 picture per
borough, i.e 97% of the buildings have no picture at all. If you are
new to this Open...
Forum: London Transport August 27th 04, 02:51 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Peter Zinckgraf
Travelcard Peak/Off Peak

Hi there,

richard wrote:

I'm going to London for the first time in a couple weeks. There's very
little price difference between a Peak Day TravelCard and an Off Peak
Day TravelCard, I'm not...
Forum: London Transport August 27th 04, 02:44 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Peter Zinckgraf
Open House Weekend 18th and 19th September 2004

Hi there,

Richard J. wrote:

The brochure is available for purchase (!) at
http://www.londonopenhouse.org/ , including the pdf version which
costs less (!!!). The book will be...
Forum: London Transport July 16th 04, 01:39 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Peter Zinckgraf
Paddington Bear at Paddington Station

Hi there,

Raj Rijhwani wrote:

Last time I was there (in March) the bronze statue was there. But
I've never seen one in a glass case.

maybe he went back to darkest Peru to see his aunt Lucy?
Forum: London Transport October 21st 03, 03:56 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Peter Zinckgraf
Tube passing expensive houses

Hi there,

Hatty Ling wrote:

I was thinking of people could come up with examples of where the
underground is in close proximity to very expensive houses?

We thought about moving to London a...
Forum: London Transport July 28th 03, 09:29 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By Peter Zinckgraf
Proper pronounciation of 'Aldwych'

Hi there,

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

I can't be held responsible for ignorant North Americans.

so please name somebody who can. I'll send 'round some mates.
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump