Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Hobbyist
Forum: London Transport March 1st 10, 06:41 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Hobbyist
Intercity seat reservation only - is it possible at E. Croydon?

On 1 Mar, 19:28, "Paul Scott" wrote:
Paul Terry wrote:
In message
,
Hobbyist...
Forum: London Transport March 1st 10, 06:04 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Hobbyist
Intercity seat reservation only - is it possible at E. Croydon?

On 1 Mar, 17:30, "John Salmon" wrote:
"Hobbyist" wrote

"Hobbyist" wrote
I have made two trips via Virgin. On the first, I had...
Forum: London Transport March 1st 10, 02:11 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Hobbyist
Intercity seat reservation only - is it possible at E. Croydon?

On 1 Mar, 14:34, "John Salmon" wrote:
"Hobbyist" wrote

I have made two trips via Virgin. On the first, I had reserved a seat
via website, but on boarding the...
Forum: London Transport March 1st 10, 01:05 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Hobbyist
Intercity seat reservation only - is it possible at E. Croydon?

On 1 Mar, 11:58, Martin Petrov
I can't offer a direct answer to the question about East Croydon, but I'm
almost 100% sure that buying tickets through...
Forum: London Transport March 1st 10, 12:56 PM
Replies: 15

On 1 Mar, 11:55, "Paul Scott" wrote:

Forum: London Transport March 1st 10, 10:37 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By Hobbyist
Intercity seat reservation only - is it possible at E. Croydon?

I recently bought an Intercity open return ticket via the Southern
rail website. The outward journey is on 23rd May, 10am, Kings Cross to
Newcastle. I also asked for seat reservations. The website...
Forum: London Transport February 11th 09, 08:09 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Hobbyist
St. Pancras to E. Croydon by Thameslink

Roland Perry wrote:

In message
, at
12:19:09 on Wed, 11 Feb 2009, Hobbyist
remarked:
My...
Forum: London Transport February 11th 09, 08:04 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Hobbyist
St. Pancras to E. Croydon by Thameslink

Mr Thant wrote:

My sister and niece are coming down from Newcastle to visit me next
week. Does anybody know what platform at...
Forum: London Transport February 11th 09, 07:59 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Hobbyist
St. Pancras to E. Croydon by Thameslink

Forum: London Transport February 11th 09, 07:19 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Hobbyist
St. Pancras to E. Croydon by Thameslink

My sister and niece are coming down from Newcastle to visit me next
week. Does anybody know what platform at St. Pancras they need to go
in order to get to E. Croydon? Also, what is the end...
Forum: London Transport July 12th 08, 12:55 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Hobbyist
Train/Tube Oystering - E. Croydon to St Pancras/Kings Cross

Thanks to everbody who answered. A one day travel card it is, then.
I'd ordered train tickets online for a return trip to Newcastle from
East Croydon and had wanted to travel via Kings Cross...
Forum: London Transport July 8th 08, 07:17 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Hobbyist
Train/Tube Oystering - E. Croydon to St Pancras/Kings Cross

I have an Oyster card that is auto-topped up if it falls below £20.
Currently I only use it on the buses, but I wonder if it's yet
possible to do the following with this card:-

1] Travel from East...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Forum Jump