Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sunny Dale
Forum: London Transport November 14th 03, 09:05 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Sunny Dale
Arriva Trains Northern

Well we shall see when the franchise is up for new bids.

Seeing as Arriva lost out to First in the Transpennine part of the
franchise.

"CJG Now Thankfully Living In The North"...
Forum: London Transport October 27th 03, 07:35 PM
Replies: 65
Posted By Sunny Dale
Where have all the RMs gone?

94? Not yet??

"Nes" wrote in message
Sorry if this has been taclked before!

Just wondering why are all the RM-type crew buses...
Forum: London Transport October 27th 03, 07:35 PM
Replies: 65
Posted By Sunny Dale
Where have all the RMs gone?

Nes huge discussion on Smartgroups.

Others due to go are the 23 not far off too.

WVL's from SW and more are arriving to replace the 11. No doubt PVLs and
PDLs will occasionally be on...
Forum: London Transport September 29th 03, 10:01 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By Sunny Dale
Hello from New York

Best bet really is Heathrow Express into Paddington. Circle or Bakerloo to
Baker St and change for North Greenwich which will give u a seat on the tube
for that long stretch on the Jubilee.

Though...
Forum: London Transport September 2nd 03, 07:27 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Sunny Dale
Last weekend for Routemasters on Route 15

Replaced by standard TA/TAS's from U. Some of the RM's have gone to BW with
Route 8. Extensive discussion on smartgroups about the event and also about
RM routes.

wrote in...
Forum: London Transport July 31st 03, 06:19 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Sunny Dale
Countdown west London

Well depends which part of countdown. Though I found stretches of the 163
and 164 lack this facility.

"Ed Crowley" wrote in...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump