Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GazK[_2_]
Forum: London Transport May 25th 09, 10:12 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By GazK[_2_]
NLL history query

Peter Masson wrote:

"Mizter T" wrote in message
[crossposted to uk.railway]
[original...
Forum: London Transport May 13th 09, 08:09 PM
Replies: 148
Posted By GazK[_2_]
Sense seen on Crossrail at last?

GazK wrote:
1506 wrote:
On May 8, 6:31 am, Roland Perry wrote:
In message
, at
07:52:16 on...
Forum: London Transport May 9th 09, 06:36 PM
Replies: 148
Posted By GazK[_2_]
Sense seen on Crossrail at last?

Tom Anderson wrote:

IMHO It is very likely that I Kingdom Brunel would welcome
electrification. He seemed very keen to find a better, cleaner form
of motive power.

He would...
Forum: London Transport May 9th 09, 04:03 PM
Replies: 148

1506 wrote:
On May 8, 6:31 am, Roland Perry wrote:
In message
, at
07:52:16 on Thu, 7 May 2009,...
Forum: London Transport May 6th 09, 07:22 PM
Replies: 148
Posted By GazK[_2_]
Sense seen on Crossrail at last?

What I suspect is more significant [than the safeguarding] is that NR are to
run Crossrail [their wider network changes] and Reading remodelling as a
combined project under one manager...
Forum: London Transport September 24th 08, 10:40 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By GazK[_2_]
Crossrail Update

The Real Doctor wrote: