Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Larry
Forum: London Transport December 21st 08, 11:42 AM
Replies: 35
Posted By Larry
district line closing time

In article
,
sweek wrote:

I'd even consider just walking from Stamford Bridge to Earl's Court to
Forum: London Transport December 21st 08, 11:33 AM
Replies: 35
Posted By Larry
district line closing time

In article
,
Mizter T wrote:

So you won't be wearing your zebra colours then?

I will, deep down. Yet, I...
Forum: London Transport December 20th 08, 09:25 PM
Replies: 35
Posted By Larry
district line closing time

In article ,

Are you supporting Chelsea or the other team? If it is the "other team"
then it may be...
Forum: London Transport December 20th 08, 03:53 PM
Replies: 35
Posted By Larry
district line closing time

In article
,

Fares - you should buy yourself a zones 1&2 Day Travelcard at a cost
of...
Forum: London Transport December 20th 08, 11:30 AM
Replies: 35
Posted By Larry
district line closing time

In article ,
Paul Terry wrote:

But you would be in no danger of
missing the last train.

well, that cheers me up a lot!

I'm...
Forum: London Transport December 20th 08, 10:30 AM
Replies: 35
Posted By Larry
district line closing time

Hi,

what time does the district line close?? I'm planning to visit London
to attend a football match on late February and I was told to get off at
fulham broadway to get to the Chelsea's...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump