Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: marcb
Forum: London Transport May 4th 04, 09:07 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By marcb
ELL in peril yet again

David Fairthorne wrote:

"marcb" wrote in message
I see the East London Line has now got yet another vote of no...
Forum: London Transport April 30th 04, 12:11 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By marcb
ELL in peril yet again

I see the East London Line has now got yet another vote of no confidence
from central government. What angers me is that noone seems to be
accountable for this abject failure to build a railway that...
Forum: London Transport August 13th 03, 05:06 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By marcb
ELL Extension

What are the scheduled openings for the North & South Extentions?

I think the north extension could be running in 2008. it should have
been running by 2005. Having just come back from holiday in...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump