Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chris Lonsbrough
Forum: London Transport February 11th 13, 09:45 AM
Replies: 32
Posted By Chris Lonsbrough
No crossed lines at King's Cross

When did the Cadbury vending machines also go?

When there was some concern about them potentially catching fire, IIRC.
Not something LU takes any chances about these days (quite...
Forum: London Transport June 29th 10, 08:17 PM
Replies: 158
Posted By Chris Lonsbrough
Loogahgbaroogah

Ditto Peugeot calling themselves "Perr-jo".

I would think that's about right ... but how
many Citroëns are actually yellow in England ?

Regards all

C.
Forum: London Transport December 6th 09, 09:57 PM
Replies: 118
Posted By Chris Lonsbrough
DLR Train Captain Texting Whilst 'Driving'

Set of lifts in a Cairo 5* hotel. Calling the lift is done by pressing a
centrally-located button in the lobby that requests a particular floor.
You are then directed to the relevant...
Forum: London Transport December 6th 09, 09:22 PM
Replies: 118
Posted By Chris Lonsbrough
DLR Train Captain Texting Whilst 'Driving'

I'm not sure one is all that much more dangerous than an escalator,
though I suppose there is the chance to get squashed on
boarding/alighting that isn't there with an escalator.

But...
Forum: London Transport November 23rd 09, 11:20 PM
Replies: 53
Posted By Chris Lonsbrough
Disruption at Feltham

Didn't Bouch use something of the kind to mask defects in the Tay Bridge?

Peter

Linseed Putty I believe ...

Hth

C.
Forum: London Transport September 24th 09, 09:45 AM
Replies: 66
Posted By Chris Lonsbrough
Euston Arch to be rebuilt as nightclub

Regardless of that, the photo posted in this thread shows it replacing
the bus station access. This would seem to be rather
counterproductive, as it will reduce the effectiveness of the
Forum: London Transport September 23rd 09, 08:40 PM
Replies: 66
Posted By Chris Lonsbrough
Euston Arch to be rebuilt as nightclub

IMHO, it should be placed in a central postition in front of Euston
Station.

The proposal is to site it between the surviving Lodges on the Euston...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump