Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Garius
Forum: London Transport February 28th 12, 11:40 AM
Replies: 94
Posted By Garius
Plans to start Croxley Rail Link services in 2016

On Feb 26, 11:27*am, Recliner wrote:
On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 22:53:32 +0000, Charles Ellson

Forum: London Transport February 7th 12, 03:50 PM
Replies: 56
Posted By Garius
First rule of politics: If your opponent has a great idea, copy it!

On Feb 7, 4:30*pm, Neil Williams wrote:

In a German style Tarifverbund, doubling back is normally allowed, as
Forum: London Transport February 6th 12, 12:36 PM
Replies: 64
Posted By Garius
Post Office Railway - mothballed?

On Feb 1, 12:24*pm, Paul Terry wrote:
In message , Bruce
writes

That's good to hear. *Any idea...
Forum: London Transport February 3rd 12, 04:07 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Garius
Connaught Tunnel for Crossrail or not?

That's the old plan. A new one was announced...
Forum: London Transport February 1st 12, 09:10 AM
Replies: 64
Posted By Garius
Post Office Railway - mothballed?

On Jan 31, 8:56*am, Bruce wrote:
Some H&S intervention should...
Forum: London Transport December 21st 11, 08:38 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Garius
London Reconnections Christmas Quiz

On Dec 20, 11:30*pm, Sampo Smolander sampo.smolander
London Reconnections Christmas Quiz, seems...
Forum: London Transport December 6th 11, 09:04 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Garius
Blackfriars Southern entrance

On Dec 6, 8:48*am, D7666 wrote:
On Dec 6, 7:02*am, Mizter T wrote:

All in all, a very welcome development.

Less welcome to prospective paxwas...
Forum: London Transport May 3rd 11, 04:53 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Garius
quiet time for London transport?

On May 2, 4:01*pm, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Mon, 2 May 2011 13:58:59 +0000 (UTC), Martin Petrov

Forum: London Transport January 17th 11, 08:33 AM
Replies: 30
Posted By Garius
DLR Extension To Stratford International

On Jan 17, 8:46*am, Paul wrote:
Does anyone know when this is scheduled to open?

The Tfl website says "early 2011" which could mean anything between
now and Easter. *I...
Forum: London Transport November 27th 10, 10:27 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Garius
LU planning three week block-closures

Have similar things not been done in the past? I remember once seeing
a tube map which had one branch of the Northern Line marked...
Forum: London Transport October 25th 10, 09:36 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By Garius
Mice on the Underground - wither ... ??

On Oct 22, 6:45*pm, "Mizter T" wrote:
Are there still a special breed of mice on the London Underground or
have they all been...
Forum: London Transport May 17th 10, 04:58 PM
Replies: 55
Posted By Garius
Final design for the "New Bus for London" (aka BorisBus / newRoutemaster) unveiled

You're not getting 87 seats:

CAPACITY

Total Capacity: 87
Lower Deck: 22 seats (That total includes 4 priority seats and 6
preferential seats for passengers with restricted mobility)...
Forum: London Transport May 5th 10, 07:17 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Garius
172001 sighted on NLL tonight

On May 5, 6:11*pm, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Tue, 4 May 2010 22:51:05 +0100, "Paul Scott"

Forum: London Transport March 17th 10, 01:02 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Garius
East London Line 'trial service'

Also, amusingly, just realised I'm in that photo he's running at the
head of the article.
Forum: London Transport March 17th 10, 12:59 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Garius
East London Line 'trial service'

I don't remember Crystal Palace being mentioned yesterday when the
trial service was discussed, and its certainly something that would
have pricked my ears.

Doesn't mean it wasn't said though of...
Forum: London Transport March 6th 10, 09:20 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Garius
ELL 'architecture'

Queens Park is an LNWR station building. Are you thinking of Kilburn
Park ?

Having checked Wikipedia I think I was thinking of Paddington - knew
there were a couple of Heaps when the line was...
Forum: London Transport March 4th 10, 09:09 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Garius
ELL 'architecture'

On Mar 3, 8:51*pm, Tom Anderson wrote:
Don't get me wrong - I'm a self-confessed fan of Green's stations, with
Holloway Road...
Forum: London Transport January 12th 10, 07:32 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Garius
London Railway Atlas

On Jan 12, 4:29*pm, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

Forum: London Transport December 31st 09, 11:30 AM
Replies: 70
Posted By Garius
Pre Pay Oyster or annual travelcard?

I have been pondering recently whether it would be worthwhile for the
collective brains on u.t.l to put together an unofficial guide to
Oyster - with all the basic info that was previously in...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

Forum Jump