Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alusuisse
Forum: London Transport July 3rd 12, 11:51 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Alusuisse
Apologies for the resurrection of this topic,but...

Apologies for the resurrection of this topic,but has there been any recent alterations in Priv Day Travelcard availability ?
Forum: London Transport January 1st 12, 06:55 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Alusuisse
Just a quick check...is the PAPER ODTC still...

Just a quick check...is the PAPER ODTC still available at Tube stations ?

Thank U.
Forum: London Transport January 16th 11, 12:35 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Alusuisse
Sadly the "Yoof" culture as taken on...

Sadly the "Yoof" culture as taken on board by Public Transport entities has invested under 16`s with a degree of Infallibility,Invincibility and Incivility in equal measure.

Most busdrivers would be...
Forum: London Transport January 8th 11, 06:46 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Alusuisse
Being only an occasional visitor to London I...

Being only an occasional visitor to London I always found the Priv One Day Travelcard to be a very useful ticket.

However it now seems that I will require a "Priv" rate registered Oyster after...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump