Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: I@n
Forum: London Transport October 18th 03, 01:53 PM
Replies: 55
Posted By I@n
Congestion charge cheat

Robin May wrote:
(Huge) wrote the following in:

Robin May writes:
Forum: London Transport October 17th 03, 09:25 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By I@n
another derailment

Picadilly between Hammersmith and Barons Court apparently. Details sketchy
at the moment.
Forum: London Transport October 3rd 03, 08:21 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By I@n
Liverpool Road speed bumps

dave F wrote:

While we are on the subject of Liverpool Road I'm getting fed up of
those people who believe the have the right to drive down a right
hand turn only lane but then to cuts the...
Forum: London Transport September 22nd 03, 08:53 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By I@n
"le crossing" A question

Fat Richard wrote:
I have recently become a user of the the Dartford Crossing, something
I need to do every week or so. Coming back South last night with the
family on board we suddenly...
Forum: London Transport September 22nd 03, 08:48 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By I@n
Whats up with charging £5.10 for an off-peak travel card?

Paul Weaver wrote:
On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 21:30:36 +0100, HP wrote:

It is not that five pounds is so outrageous...But £5.10 just means
you need a tenner, and have £4.90 in small change.

Forum: London Transport September 22nd 03, 08:48 PM
Replies: 6

HP wrote:
It is not that five pounds is so outrageous...But £5.10 just means
you need a tenner, and have £4.90 in small change.

Surely the amount of change that is required at the ticket...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump