Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Natalie Amery
Forum: London Transport January 6th 20, 02:30 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Natalie Amery
Crossrail delayed until final quarter of 2021

In article ,
I blame white men. When the project was continuously bragging about the
diversity of its workers, it was all...
Forum: London Transport July 25th 19, 12:11 PM
Replies: 246
Posted By Natalie Amery
Dual SIM phones was:Worker killed by Southern train wascovering for brother

In article ,
Recliner wrote:
In article ,
Recliner ...
Forum: London Transport July 25th 19, 09:37 AM
Replies: 246
Posted By Natalie Amery
Dual SIM phones was:Worker killed by Southern train was covering for brother

In article ,
If I buy a first class stamp, I have a legal contract with the Post
Office (to deliver one letter). But when they...
Forum: London Transport July 25th 19, 09:27 AM
Replies: 246
Posted By Natalie Amery
Dual SIM phones was:Worker killed by Southern train wascovering for brother

In article ,
Recliner wrote:
Of course not, but I made clear that only a minority do it.

An increasingly large minority given the number...
Forum: London Transport July 23rd 19, 11:27 AM
Replies: 246
Posted By Natalie Amery
Dual SIM phones was:Worker killed by Southern train was covering for brother

In article ,
(Incidentally, if the two are the same, who on earth would any sane
person sign up to the 12-month minimum...
Forum: London Transport July 23rd 19, 11:14 AM
Replies: 246
Posted By Natalie Amery
Dual SIM phones was:Worker killed by Southern train was covering

In article ,
In message , at 11:36:51 on Mon,
22 Jul 2019, Natalie Amery...
Forum: London Transport July 23rd 19, 11:12 AM
Replies: 246
Posted By Natalie Amery
Dual SIM phones was:Worker killed by Southern train was covering for brother

In article ,
In message , at 11:32:50 on Mon,
22 Jul 2019, Natalie Amery...
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 19, 11:36 AM
Replies: 246
Posted By Natalie Amery
Dual SIM phones was:Worker killed by Southern train was covering

If the number belongs to a real network not a virtual one, what are the
other costs then? Unless its used up its entire...
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 19, 11:32 AM
Replies: 246
Posted By Natalie Amery
Dual SIM phones was:Worker killed by Southern train was covering for brother

In article ,
You can have one-month rolling contracts, say £10 a month. Some
operators may call it PAYG but it's still a...
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 19, 10:41 AM
Replies: 246
Posted By Natalie Amery
Dual SIM phones was:Worker killed by Southern train wascovering for brother

In article ,
Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:
Usenet is social media ;)

More like antiocial media :-D

--
Natalie M. Amery,...
Forum: London Transport March 28th 19, 05:47 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Natalie Amery
Passengers on the line at Leiwsham - RAIB report

In article ,
In message , at 11:24:52 on Thu, 28 Mar
2019, Anna Noyd-Dryver ...
Forum: London Transport March 27th 19, 04:51 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Natalie Amery
Passengers on the line at Leiwsham - RAIB report

In article ,
MissRiaElaine wrote:
There aren't all that many Underground stations with public toilets,
either. The only one that...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Forum Jump