Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Grendel
Forum: London Transport January 4th 04, 04:27 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Grendel
Oyster Cards on buses - 50% failure rate?

In article , Gordon Joly wrote:

It is just me or are half of the Oyster Card readers on buses faulty?

ALL of the readers on the Armchair-run 209...
Forum: London Transport December 18th 03, 08:58 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Grendel
Oyster

In article , Q wrote:

A bus oyster card reader rejects a card and displays 'Valid Throughout'
What dose this mean please?

This happens to me...
Forum: London Transport December 6th 03, 11:25 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Grendel
Oyster card bus errors..

I've come across my first Oyster card problem, it seems..

My monthly Zone 3 travelcard runs out this weekend, however I've been
happily using it on train and bus alike. I purchased a new Z3 TC...
Forum: London Transport October 19th 03, 10:16 AM
Replies: 32
Posted By Grendel
Another Tube derailment - Camden Town

In article , Nicholas F
Hodder wrote:

Sky News are reporting another Tube derailment, this time at Camden Town,
affecting the Bank branch of the...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump