Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Andy Coleman
Forum: London Transport September 24th 04, 04:33 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Andy Coleman
Ticket barriers at Finchley Central

Hi,

For the past couple of mornings there have been ticket inspectors at
Finchley Central checking tickets. The barriers there are allways kept
open so I normaly do not swipe my Oyster card just...
Forum: London Transport January 28th 04, 10:40 AM
Replies: 37
Posted By Andy Coleman
Adverse weather effecting tubes

Hi,

I'm in North London and we do not seem to have much snow here,
apparently there are problems on the central and metropolitan lines.
So whats the snow like were these trains are going?

Andy
Forum: London Transport January 12th 04, 12:52 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Andy Coleman
Why is High Barnet in Zone 4 and 5

Hi,

I have a Z1-4 yearly travel card but had to visit High Barnet recently
and so bought an extension at West Finchley. But when I was in High
Barnet I found that the busses are classed as being in...
Forum: London Transport December 16th 03, 03:43 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Andy Coleman
Claiming a refund after Camden Town derailment

Hi,

I renewed my annual travelcard at Finchley Central last weekend and
was expecting to get some sort of refund due to the problems after the
Camden Town derailment. But it seems I have to fill out...
Forum: London Transport October 29th 03, 07:47 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Andy Coleman
Northern Line - Is it realy running?

Hi,

Before leaving home this morning I got the news from the BBC that the
Northern Line was running again from Golders Green. So I got on the 82
at Finchley and got off at Golders Green rather than...
Forum: London Transport October 22nd 03, 12:07 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Andy Coleman
Getting from Finchley to Bank with no Northern Line

Hi,

I commute each day from Finchley Central to Bank. I have been avoiding
the busses replacing the train since the derrailment because I
suspected they would just take too long. Instead I have been...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump