Old January 11th 13, 10:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Tube stories for the One Show

There may be people on this forum who can help out he

Hi there,

I wonder if you can help, The One Show is going to air an item to
celebrate the London Underground’s 150th Anniversary. We are looking for
stories from members of the public about their memories of the tube. We
are looking for people of any age who have extraordinary, memorable,
heart-warming, sad or funny stories to tell that are connected to
travelling on the tube. The story could be about anything from their
first ever tube journey or something strange or funny that they might
have encountered on their commute to work.

We hope to film a variety of people telling us their stories and are
planning to film this piece on board the tube on Monday 14th and Tuesday
15th of January 2013 and it will air on the show on the 16th Jan.

I would be happy to speak to anyone that has a tube story that they
would be happy to share for the show as soon as possible. Please give me
a call if you can. Even if you don’t have a specific story but are
passionate and interested in the London Underground I would be happy to
chat to you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Nicola

Many thanks,
Nicola Han

BBC Energy Centre, 201 Wood Lane, London, W12 7TP
Mobile: 07536067141
Tel: 0208 008 5619
Email:

Old January 12th 13, 04:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london

I'm too worried about getting molested.
Old January 12th 13, 08:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Offramp" wrote in message
I'm too worried about getting molested.

That seems unlikely.

:-)

--
Brian

Old January 12th 13, 01:45 PM
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offramp View Post
I'm too worried about getting molested.
I expect the BBC are sick of hearing that kind of joke.
I bet they've heard thousands of variations in the past few weeks.
Old January 12th 13, 08:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In uk.transport.london message aoKdnelsg4xlA23NnZ2dnUVZ8mCdnZ2d@brightv
iew.co.uk, Fri, 11 Jan 2013 23:23:34, Subterraneo
posted:

Tel: 0208 008 5619

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/0208#Multiple_changes_in_London_.28020.29

--
(c) John Stockton, Surrey, UK. Turnpike v6.05 MIME.
Web http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/ - FAQish topics, acronyms, & links.