Old November 1st 04, 07:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Titans & Metrobuses?

Can anyone tell me if there are any routes which are still reguarly
worked by Titans or Metrobuses in the London area anymore?

Old November 2nd 04, 10:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"CIG_BIG_CIG" wrote in message
om...
Can anyone tell me if there are any routes which are still reguarly
worked by Titans or Metrobuses in the London area anymore?

All withdrawn from TfL routes.

Old November 2nd 04, 12:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Mitcham Belle/Centra withdrew their last couple of M's when it was taken
over by Centra with AV's from London Central

Metrobuses the only few are at Arriva Leaside Travel possibly still doing
school routes as well as Blue Triangle

Rail replacements Arriva London Siteseeing (Wandsworth), Sullivan Buses,
Wiltax, Blue Triangle still have M's and T's (Sullivan and Blue Triangle).

London General/Central have no more M's and T's
London United have a couple of trainers of M's but have a few left ready to
be sold (can be seen at Fulwell garage)
Arriva London North have a couple left though I think they sold them
Metroline got rid of their last few from Potters Bar;

Stagecoach only have T1 left though it is for their heritage fleet.
om...

Old November 2nd 04, 05:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 1 Nov 2004 12:54:08 -0800, (CIG_BIG_CIG)
wrote:

Can anyone tell me if there are any routes which are still reguarly
worked by Titans or Metrobuses in the London area anymore?

The only routes to have them scheduled are school routes like the 41S,
617, 675 etc which get Arriva Travel Metrobuses while some Romford area
routes like the 649 get Titans from Blue Triangle. There are none in
scheduled service on "normal" TfL routes and there are no spares lurking
around in garages ready to sneak out in service.

http://www.londonbusroutes.net/details.htm#school will give you some
extra info and links to timetables for the routes.
--
Paul C

Old November 2nd 04, 07:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

Can anyone tell me if there are any routes which are still reguarly
worked by Titans or Metrobuses in the London area anymore?

Sightseeing tours or Circle line rail replacements?

They're all axed from TfL routes but they are very common on both of
these.

PRAR
--
http://www.i.am/prar/
As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it. Dick Cavett
Old November 7th 04, 10:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 21:01 +0000 (GMT Standard Time),
(Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:

What have I seen from time to time in the last year or so on the 12
substituting for Routemasters then?

I don't know. The 12 no longer runs passed my street so I don't often
travel on it.

PRAR
Old November 9th 04, 01:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london

12 have seen the NV's transferred from Sutton though I gather they are on
the 63 extra's.

Though as of Saturday it is MAL's Bendy's
"Colin Rosenstiel" wrote in message
In article ,

*Subject:* Titans & Metrobuses?