Old July 9th 05, 10:24 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Default Terrorists and Appeasers: Will They Never Learn

Anthropy wrote:
On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 10:32:57 +0100, "encyclopedia"
wrote:

"Anthropy" wrote in message
. ..

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 21:42:36 -0400, America the Beautiful
wrote:

Anthropy wrote:

On 8 Jul 2005 08:03:47 -0700, wrote:

Terrorists and appeasers?
Oh, you mean the US and Israel.

I suppose the US and Israel are the one that just killed 50 of your
people.

Yes, you're absolutely right. Well done, the US "may" not have pulled
the trigger but they definitely loaded the gun and pointed it at the
UK. Those dead Brits are dead because the US invaded Iraq not because
some terrorists of unknown origin arbitrarily decided to bomb London.

It looks to me as if you are desperately trying to come to terms with the
fact that your heroes have bombed London. How could they have done such an
act after all YOUR support.

It looks to me as if you are complete arsehole trying look like you
have a clue when it's very obvious you don't. Now go away and play,
there's a good boy.

It looks to me like you are desperately trying to come to terms with the
fact that your heroes have bombed London. How could they have done such
an act after all YOUR support.

Please tell me after all your ranting and raving you are really not the
dumb dick you make yourself out to be.

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"A country soars its highest when it soars on the Wings of Freedom."
God Bless America.

Old July 9th 05, 10:40 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Anthropy wrote:

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 18:24:32 -0400, America the Beautiful
wrote:

Anthropy wrote:

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 10:32:57 +0100, "encyclopedia"
wrote:

m...

wrote:

Anthropy wrote:

[...]

My heroes!!??? Are you really suggesting Jimmy Hendrix, jimmy Page,
Jeff Beck, Stanley Clark etc were responsible for the London
bombings???

Maybe it was all conspired by Elvis' ghost.

Please tell me after all your ranting and raving you are really not the
dumb dick you make yourself out to be.

No matter how much you plead you cannot deny the fact that America is
ultimately responsible for any deaths that have occurred in London.

Forget it, Dude, this ain't our fault.

Old July 9th 05, 10:44 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

wrote:

Anthropy wrote:

[...]

How could they have been so callous towards anthropy - don't they know he
loves them?

Please tell me after all your ranting and raving you are really not the
dumb dick you make yourself out to be.

Seems he is. We have one or two like him in the UK.

Old July 9th 05, 10:51 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Anthropy wrote:

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 10:32:57 +0100, "encyclopedia"
wrote:

m...

wrote:

Anthropy wrote:

[...]

I don't get it either. Maybe they got ****ed off because he wasn't
swallowing the night he had that toothache. Or maybe when they tried to
recruit him he refused to leave the security of his mothers basement.

Please tell me after all your ranting and raving you are really not the
dumb dick you make yourself out to be.

Seems he is. We have one or two like him in the UK.

They are all over the place. Have you met Greg procter yet?

Old July 9th 05, 10:59 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Anthropy wrote:

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 10:32:57 +0100, "encyclopedia"
wrote:

om...

wrote:

Anthropy wrote:

[...]

His obsession with the size of his heroes 'bombs' shows he has 'issues'. He
is clinging to a pathetically desperate argument that a 5 year old would not
resort to.

Please tell me after all your ranting and raving you are really not the
dumb dick you make yourself out to be.

Seems he is. We have one or two like him in the UK.

They are all over the place. Have you met Greg procter yet?

No. Where is he from?

Old July 9th 05, 11:12 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

encyclopedia wrote:

"America the Beautiful" wrote in message

How could they have been so callous towards anthropy - don't they know he
loves them?

I don't get it either. Maybe they got ****ed off because he wasn't
swallowing the night he had that toothache. Or maybe when they tried to
recruit him he refused to leave the security of his mothers basement.

His obsession with the size of his heroes 'bombs' shows he has 'issues'. He
is clinging to a pathetically desperate argument that a 5 year old would not
resort to.

His problem is that he dug himself into a hole that he can't get out of
- AGAIN! America's heart bleeds for the British people and are ready to
help in anyway asked. One would think that this would be the time for
him smarten up and put rivalry aside in a time when his nation is under
attack. I don't mean that he should bow to American's or change his
views, but he should at least shake our hands when we are reaching our out.

Please tell me after all your ranting and raving you are really not the
dumb dick you make yourself out to be.

Seems he is. We have one or two like him in the UK.

They are all over the place. Have you met Greg procter yet?

No. Where is he from?

He's from New Zealand. I like him but he's kind of strange. But then
again us New Yorkers are used to strange.

Old July 9th 05, 11:34 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

encyclopedia wrote:

"America the Beautiful" wrote in message

How could they have been so callous towards anthropy - don't they know
he loves them?

I don't get it either. Maybe they got ****ed off because he wasn't
swallowing the night he had that toothache. Or maybe when they tried to
recruit him he refused to leave the security of his mothers basement.

His obsession with the size of his heroes 'bombs' shows he has 'issues'.
He is clinging to a pathetically desperate argument that a 5 year old
would not resort to.

His problem is that he dug himself into a hole that he can't get out of -
AGAIN!

He has indeed dug himself into a hole with this one. I wonder what figure he
thinks is above the amount he feels would fail to qualify as minimising the
deaths? 51? 52?

America's heart bleeds for the British people and are ready to
help in anyway asked.

Thank you.

One would think that this would be the time for him smarten up and put
rivalry aside in a time when his nation is under attack.

There is an alert in the city of Birmingham at present. Anthropy could find
himself travelling on a bus, train etc when a bomb goes off. Does he think
that his love of his heroes will protect him from the blast or will his
faith in the bombers intentions shield him from harm?

I don't mean that he should bow to American's or change his views, but he
should at least shake our hands when we are reaching our out.

He seems to think that the bombers are offering up their hands to him in
friendship.

Old July 10th 05, 12:17 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Default Terrorism and London - This is bigger then we think!!!!

This is an important read!

For a Decade, London Thrived as a Busy Crossroads of Terror

LONDON, July 9 - Long before bombings ripped through London on Thursday,
Britain had become a breeding ground for hate, fed by a militant version
of Islam.

For two years, extremists like Sheik Omar Bakri Mohammed, a
47-year-old Syrian-born cleric, have played to ever-larger crowds,
calling for holy war against Britain and exhorting young Muslim men to
join the insurgency in Iraq. In a newspaper interview in April 2004, he
warned that "a very well-organized" London-based group, Al Qaeda Europe,
was "on the verge of launching a big operation" here.

In a sermon attended by more than 500 people in a central London meeting
hall last December, Sheik Omar vowed that if Western governments did not
change their policies, Muslims would give them "a 9/11, day after day
after day."

If London became a magnet for fiery preachers, it also became a
destination for men willing to carry out their threats. For a decade,
the city has been a crossroads for would-be terrorists who used it as a
home base, where they could raise money, recruit members and draw
inspiration from the militant messages.

Among them were terrorists involved in attacks in Madrid, Casablanca,
Saudi Arabia, Israel and in the Sept. 11 plot. Zacarias Moussaoui, the
only man charged in the United States in the 9/11 attacks, and Richard
C. Reid, the convicted shoe-bomber, both prayed at the Finsbury Park
mosque in north London. The mosque's former leader, Abu Hamza al-Masri
openly preached violence for years before the authorities arrested him
in April 2004.

Although Britain has passed a series of antiterrorist and immigration
laws and made nearly 800 arrests since Sept. 11, 2001, critics have
charged that its deep tradition of civil liberties and protection of
political activists have made the country a haven for terrorists. The
British government has drawn particular criticism from other countries
over its refusal to extradite terrorism suspects.

For years, there was a widely held belief that Britain's tolerance
helped stave off any Islamic attacks at home. But the anger of London's
militant clerics turned on Britain after it offered unwavering support
for the American-led invasion of Iraq. On Thursday morning, an attack
long foreseen by worried counterterrorism officials became a reality.

"The terrorists have come home," said a senior intelligence official
based in Europe, who works often with British officials. "It is payback
time for a policy that was, in my opinion, an irresponsible policy of
the British government to allow these networks to flourish inside Britain."

Those policies have been a matter of intense debate within the
government, with the courts, the Blair government and members of
Parliament frequently opposing one another.

For example, when the Parliament considered a bill in March that would
have allowed the government to impose tough controls on terror suspects
- like house arrests, curfews and electronic tagging - some legislators
objected, saying it would erode civil liberties. "It does not secure the
nation," William Cash, of the House of Commons, said of the bill. "It is
liable to create further trouble and dissension among those whom we are
seeking to control - the terrorists." The measure is still pending.

Investigators examining Thursday's attacks, which left at least 49 dead
and 700 injured, are pursuing a theory that the bombers were part of a
homegrown sleeper cell, which may or may not have had foreign support
for the bomb-making phase of the operation.

If that theory proves true, it would reflect the transformation of the
terror threat around Europe. With much of Al Qaeda's hierarchy either
captured or killed, a new, more nimble terrorist force has emerged on
the continent, comprising mostly semiautonomous, Qaeda-inspired local
groups that are believed to be operating in France, Switzerland, Spain,
Italy and other countries.

"Terrorists are not strangers, foreigners," said Bruno Lemaire, adviser
to Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin of France. "They're insiders,
well integrated inside the country."

Another senior intelligence official based in Europe said the fear was
that there would be additional attacks in other European cities by
homegrown sleeper cells inspired by Al Qaeda and by the attacks in
Casablanca, Madrid and now London.

"This is exactly what we are going to witness in Europe: most of the
attacks will be carried out by local groups, the people who have been
here for a long time, well integrated into the fabric of society," the
official said.

http://tinyurl.com/7p273

Old July 10th 05, 01:19 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 08:17:58 -0400, America the Beautiful
wrote:

[...]

I watched Ken Livingstone (Mayor of London) on TV making an
emotional statement about the London bombing whilst evoking the
image of a multicultural community suffering together. I thought
what a hypocrit. He is the one who publicly embraced, in London,
Yusuf al-Qaradawi a Muslim cleric who supports suicide bombing.
For example:

'Qaradawi on use of Children in Suicide Bombing: "We cannot say
that the [Israeli suicide bombing] casualties were innocent civilians.
They are not civilians or innocent"; "The Israelis might have nuclear
bombs but we have the children bomb." ‘Life and Religion’ discussion
programme, Al-Jazeera TV 28/4/02 As transcribed and translated in Al
Jazeera programme debates Arab stand on infitadah, suicide bombers
BBC Monitoring 30/4/02'.

As a consequence Livingstone has been in dispute with a substantial
constituency of London citizens ranging from Gays to Jews, Muslims
and Hindus since 2004. Here are a few links dealing with this
dispute.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programme...ht/3875119.stm
http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/enc...-Qaradawi1.htm
http://www.matthiaskuentzel.de/artikel.php?artikelID=30
http://www.london.gov.uk/view_press_...releaseid=3862
http://www.universityracism.multiser...t/Qaradawi.htm
http://www.wpiran.org/wb177%20Living...20and%20us.htm
http://www.londoncommunitycoalition.org/
http://www.axt.org.uk/HateMusic/essa...timisation.htm

I wonder if Livingstone would embrace Qaradawi today? Should
Livingstone now do the honorable thing and go?
Old July 10th 05, 01:27 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 14:19:56 +0100, Londoner
wrote:

[snip whinging political point-scoring]

I wonder if Livingstone would embrace Qaradawi today? Should
Livingstone now do the honorable thing and go?

He'll go when _real_ Londoners stop voting for him.
--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War:
http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...ra/lu/tuaw.htm
625-Online - classic British television:
http://www.625.org.uk
'Things to Come' - An Incomplete Classic:
http://www.thingstocome.org.uk