Old February 2nd 06, 02:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Sam Sam is offline

Default Lost Oystercard and getting a refund

My girlfriend managed to lose her Annual oystercard in December. I reported
it stolen and her replacement one arrived six days later.

In that period she used £29 on a prepay Oyster. I kept the log history
receipts and sent them to LU for a refund. Heard nothing and that was 6
weeks ago.

Since then I have read on an external / blog site that they will only
reimburse if the replacement takes longer than the six days to arrive.

Has anyone any experience of this ? I remember with paper annual's they
would do a replacement at your home station.

Any comments.

Lost annual Oystercard and forgot security answers Coguar0 London Transport 1 January 10th 07 07:52 PM
Happy New Year... & thanks for getting me there and back! Mizter T London Transport 10 January 2nd 07 09:14 PM
Season tickets on oyster, refund vouchers, prepay balance and refunds David Howdon London Transport 1 March 19th 06 05:55 PM
Lost Oystercard Sam London Transport 1 December 8th 05 01:05 PM
Central Line Refund Nick Cooper London Transport 3 July 28th 03 12:50 PM