Old December 27th 07, 11:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Met to Aldgate

On Dec 27, 4:14 am, Boltar wrote:

Could they not run a shuttle service from 123 or hatton cross or does
the track/signalling not allow for it?

What so you can whinge about shuttles not connecting with main
trains ?

Or shuttle delaying main trains.

Or any of that vice versa.

--
Nick

Old December 27th 07, 11:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Boltar" wrote in message
On 26 Dec, 23:35, chunky munky wrote:

Oh and beware that the new timetable with running to Terminal 5 starts
in 3 weeks. It isn't very good and don't expect to be seeing a train
going to Terminal 4!

Could they not run a shuttle service from 123 or hatton cross or does
the track/signalling not allow for it?

6 trains an hour to T4, according to
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/medi...ntre/5507.aspx
The other 6 trains an hour to T123 & T5.
There is, of course, also the service by Heathrow Express from T123 to T4,
which will be diverted to T5, from which time Heathrow Connect will provide
a service from T123 to T4.
--
David Biddulph

Old December 27th 07, 12:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Hi Boltar
Hope you had a happy Christmas and are breathing in the milk of human
kindness, so for at least 5 mins when you go back to work you'll be less
grumpy.

Anyway there's quite a good chance, errr no a massive chance that no one
bothered to tell the overpaid ******* that the wrong train was departing
first, those station ******* have to put up with all sorts of **** from
punters so I do hope and expect that you told them just how useless they
are.

Who knows why it left first , I don't care about that. What I do care
about is none of those good for nothing overpaid ******* hanging
around chatting said a damn thing to us passengers so we could get on
it. Its not the first time this has happened either.

B2003

Old December 27th 07, 01:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london

6 trains an hour to T4, according tohttp://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/media/newscentre/5507.aspx
The other 6 trains an hour to T123 & T5.
There is, of course, also the service by Heathrow Express from T123 to T4,
which will be diverted to T5, from which time Heathrow Connect will provide
a service from T123 to T4.
--
David Biddulph

If they get 6 tph at regular 10 min intervals i'll eat my sister!
Old December 27th 07, 07:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 27 Dec, 12:40, D7666 wrote:
On Dec 27, 3:40 am, Boltar wrote:

I ask again, if it were empty as you earlier said, and not indicated,
as you are now saying, how do you know it was in service ? Its not
indication may well have been the correct indication!

Well if it wasn't in service then the sole passenger I saw in the last
car

Now you are changing your story.

If you care to scroll back and look, you wrote ''completely empty''.

Fine , completely empty except for one person I saw. Maybe there were
more.

B2003

Old December 27th 07, 07:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 27 Dec, 13:18, "www.waspies.net" wrote:
Hi Boltar
Hope you had a happy Christmas and are breathing in the milk of human
kindness, so for at least 5 mins when you go back to work you'll be less
grumpy.

Anyway there's quite a good chance, errr no a massive chance that no one
bothered to tell the overpaid ******* that the wrong train was departing
first, those station ******* have to put up with all sorts of **** from
punters so I do hope and expect that you told them just how useless they
are.

Well , since they were standing all of 10 foot from the driving cab
and since they were chatting to the driver and since I assume they're
not colourblind and can tell the difference between a red and green
signal, one would have hoped one of them might have thought , just for
a millisecond, "hey , shouldn't we tell the passengers this train is
going first?". But lets face it , who am I kidding. This is LU staff ,
this is Britain today. Great it isn't.

B2003

Old December 28th 07, 08:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 04:40:06 -0800 (PST), D7666
wrote:

On Dec 27, 3:40 am, Boltar wrote:

I ask again, if it were empty as you earlier said, and not indicated,
as you are now saying, how do you know it was in service ? Its not
indication may well have been the correct indication!

Well if it wasn't in service then the sole passenger I saw in the last
car

Now you are changing your story.

If you care to scroll back and look, you wrote ''completely empty''.

In other words, he lied.
Old December 28th 07, 10:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

On Dec 27, 3:40 am, Boltar wrote:

I ask again, if it were empty as you earlier said, and not indicated,
as you are now saying, how do you know it was in service ? Its not
indication may well have been the correct indication!

Well if it wasn't in service then the sole passenger I saw in the last
car

Now you are changing your story.

If you care to scroll back and look, you wrote ''completely empty''.

In other words, he lied.

Oh FFS , does it matter if it was completely empty or had a couple of
passengers in? The point is no one mentioned to the few hundred
passengers in my train the there was another train leaving first
across the platform.

Next time it happens I'll try and count the pax in the other train
just for the pedants on here.

B2003
Old December 28th 07, 11:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Boltar wrote:
[...]

WE'LL KEEP THE RED FLAG FLYING HERE