Old January 27th 10, 03:13 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default What Would You Do Women Dressed all in Black?

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 15:58:12 -0000
"Tim Fenton" wrote:
wrote in message
Indeed, the alien threat to the values of our society is that of the
(and the waiverers in UKIP).

Wtf has UKIP got to do with it? Are those of us who'd like to give
Brussels
2 fingers all racist now as well as far as you lefties are concerned?

I refer the Hon Usenaut to the new leader of UKIP, Lord Pearson, who likes
to bang on about immigration. Hard to stop him once he gets going. Young
Dave must be a happy man after hearing of his appointment.

Feel free to explain what exactly is racist about discussing immigration.

B2003

Old January 27th 10, 03:38 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

"Tim Fenton" wrote:
wrote in message
Indeed, the alien threat to the values of our society is that of the
(and the waiverers in UKIP).

Wtf has UKIP got to do with it? Are those of us who'd like to give
Brussels
2 fingers all racist now as well as far as you lefties are concerned?

I refer the Hon Usenaut to the new leader of UKIP, Lord Pearson, who likes
to bang on about immigration. Hard to stop him once he gets going. Young
Dave must be a happy man after hearing of his appointment.

Feel free to explain what exactly is racist about discussing immigration.

B2003

I think you were the one to mention racism.

My general gist is that being alien, ie not fitting in, is not
restricted to, and need not include, government of the place you were
born, skin pigmentation, clothing etc. A determination to destroy a
tradition of freedom and tolerance is the kind of thing that I find
really alien.

I don't want to live in a country that legislates on what people are
allowed to wear. Forcing women to take off veils is as obscene as
forcing women to wear them. It would be like forcing a "liberated"
woman to walk around topless, feeling that she was being ogled at, or
forcing you or me to walk around with our balls out, to be laughed at.

No matter how rationally I know that the human body is natural etc
etc, I've internalised the repression such that it would cause me
psychological harm to be stripped naked now against my will.
Old January 27th 10, 04:12 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 08:38:47 -0800 (PST)
MIG wrote:
I think you were the one to mention racism.

So what else did you have in mind when you mentioned the BNP then?

born, skin pigmentation, clothing etc. A determination to destroy a
tradition of freedom and tolerance is the kind of thing that I find
really alien.

"a tradition of freedom and tolerance" is just a tired old rose tinted
daydream of liberal lefties now repeated as a mindless mantra by politicians
and commentators alike in the same way that everyone is supposed to hold the
same opinion that multiculturalism is so wonderful unless they want to be
barracked by any right-on halfwit to happens to pass by. Its never been that
way in this country other than by the governing classes who were not and are
not affected by mass immgration because they didn't live in the areas the
immigrants moved into or compete for the jobs with said immigrants.

I personally don't have a problem with immigration or asylum - within limits.
However those limits have been comprehensibly exceeded and to see that
disingenuous arsewipe Jack Straw say on Question Time that he didn't have a
problem with the population going up to 70m just shows what a deluded world
these people live in.

I don't want to live in a country that legislates on what people are
allowed to wear. Forcing women to take off veils is as obscene as

It already does in a way. Try walking around naked down Oxford Street and see
how long before you're arrested. However if women want to wear a veil thats
up to them. Its when they're forced to by their husbands or family that
the problems start.

B2003

Old January 28th 10, 12:56 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On 26 Jan, 13:20, "Brian Watson" wrote:
wrote in message

Since when did the IRA use suicide bombers?

You don't remember them holding on to the grenade and throwing the pin away?

I'll get me coat.....

--
Brian
"Fight like the Devil, die like a gentleman."www.imagebus.co.uk/shop

I do remember them pulling up in front of a police station in Bangor
in a Transit, throwing open the rear doors and firing an RPG. The
rocket exhaust set fire to the front seat passenger in the Transit and
singed the driver.

Old January 28th 10, 01:29 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

wrote in message

I do remember them pulling up in front of a police station in Bangor
in a Transit, throwing open the rear doors and firing an RPG. The
rocket exhaust set fire to the front seat passenger in the Transit and
singed the driver.

Lol!

But, in Bangor? They let off a banger in Bangor?

That is SO clever!

--
Brian
www.imagebus.co.uk/shop

Old January 28th 10, 08:28 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 20:41:34 +0000
Charles Ellson wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:31:31 +0000 (UTC), d
wrote:

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 06:13:45 -0800 (PST)
MIG wrote:
Indeed, the alien threat to the values of our society is that of the
(and the waiverers in UKIP).

Wtf has UKIP

aka "BNP lite".

It worries me people like you have the vote. You're just another sad sheep who
can't think for himself.

B2003

Old January 29th 10, 08:27 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 17:44:42 +0000
Paul Corfield wrote:
come and reside in "boltar world". It's also news that we have to think
like you and hold the same views as you too. I can see trouble ahead ...

Nothing to do with holding the same views. I'm just ****ing sick and tired
of just because people like me think theres a problem with immigration levels
and the control brussels have over this country, the liberal lefties tar
us with the same brush as the sort of people who beat up jews and go
and kick black kids to death at a bus stop.

If every leftie who waffled on about how much they love multiculturalism
and centralised EU control was immediately compared with the Khmer Rouge
or the Baader-Meinhof Group as soon as they opened their mouths they'd soon be
bleating indignantly like a bunch of wet sheep.

B2003