Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 8th 10, 11:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Great British Railway Journeys: St Pancras to Westminster

On Feb 8, 11:51*am, Offramp wrote:
[snip]
He said he used to have a flat on Whitehall in the Admiralty. I wonder
how he got that? Was he in the Civil Service before becoming an MP?

Some ministers get flats there - I think he would have had t when he
was SoS for Defence. (John Major lived there as PM when repairs were
being done to No 10 after the IRA mortar attacks.)