Old April 9th 11, 02:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Great British Railway Journeys

The latest episode ("Waterloo to Canary Wharf") discusses the London
Necropolis Railway (Waterloo to Brookwood) at length.

Old April 9th 11, 04:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article ,
Basil Jet wrote:

The latest episode ("Waterloo to Canary Wharf") discusses the London
Necropolis Railway (Waterloo to Brookwood) at length.

Thanks, I missed that series 1 is being repeated - I don't usually look
what's on TV at 3am !

Nick
--
Serendipity: http://www.leverton.org/blosxom (last update 29th March 2010)
Old April 10th 11, 04:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sat, 09 Apr 2011 16:42:53 +0000, Nick Leverton wrote:

In article , Basil Jet
wrote:

The latest episode ("Waterloo to Canary Wharf") discusses the London
Necropolis Railway (Waterloo to Brookwood) at length.

Thanks, I missed that series 1 is being repeated - I don't usually look
what's on TV at 3am !

Nick

So when it is on? And what channel?
Old April 11th 11, 08:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

The latest episode ("Waterloo to Canary Wharf") discusses the London
Necropolis Railway (Waterloo to Brookwood) at length.

Thanks, I missed that series 1 is being repeated - I don't usually look
what's on TV at 3am !

Nick

So when it is on? And what channel?

I CBA to GTFY, but I think 02.30 on Wednesdays. I suspect it will
probably be the signed version though, which has the main picture squeezed
up into 3/4 of the screen to leave space for the sign interpreter.

Nick
--
Serendipity: http://www.leverton.org/blosxom (last update 29th March 2010)
Old April 11th 11, 09:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In article ,
Nick Leverton wrote:
In article ,
Martin Petrov wrote:
So when it is on? And what channel?

I CBA to GTFY, but I think 02.30 on Wednesdays. (on BBC1)

Nick
--
Serendipity: http://www.leverton.org/blosxom (last update 29th March 2010)