Old April 22nd 10, 05:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Earls Court subway

On Apr 22, 5:51*pm, E27002 wrote:

On Apr 22, 9:43*am, JohnLon wrote:

On 22 Apr, 12:03, Mizter T wrote:

On Apr 21, 7:31*am, JohnLon wrote:

[snip]
Olympic events, maybe they will open the subway then!.
Afterward it seem that the site may be demolished for apartments.

*Really?! I hadn't picked up on that at all...

Read the development plans he

http://www.yourearlscourt.com/whoarewe/thesite.php

Pretty sad eh. *I would rather see the freeway dismantled and replaced
with condominiums.

Wrong side of the Atlantic.

Old April 22nd 10, 05:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 22 Apr, 12:03, Mizter T wrote:

On Apr 21, 7:31*am, JohnLon wrote:

[snip]
Olympic events, maybe they will open the subway then!.
Afterward it seem that the site may be demolished for apartments.

*Really?! I hadn't picked up on that at all...

Read the development plans he

http://www.yourearlscourt.com/whoarewe/thesite.php

Pretty sad eh. *I would rather see the freeway dismantled and replaced
with condominiums.

Wrong side of the Atlantic.

OK Mizter T, for the pedandic: "Is that not rather sad? One would
have prefered to have seen the motorway dismantled and replaced with
flats".

S'more betta init?
Old April 22nd 10, 05:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london

E27002 wrote on 22 April 2010 18:16:53 ...
On Apr 22, 10:06 am, Mizter wrote:
On Apr 22, 5:51 pm, wrote:
On Apr 22, 9:43 am, wrote:
On 22 Apr, 12:03, Mizter wrote:
On Apr 21, 7:31 am, wrote:

[snip]
Olympic events, maybe they will open the subway then!.
Afterward it seem that the site may be demolished for apartments.

Really?! I hadn't picked up on that at all...
Read the development plans he
http://www.yourearlscourt.com/whoarewe/thesite.php

Pretty sad eh. I would rather see the freeway dismantled and replaced
with condominiums.

Wrong side of the Atlantic.

OK Mizter T, for the pedandic: "Is that not rather sad? One would
have prefered to have seen the motorway dismantled and replaced with
flats".

It's not pedantic to expect British English on a uk.* newsgroup. Anyway
there's no freeway/motorway in Earl's Court, so your comment doesn't
make a lot of sense.
--
Richard J.
Old April 23rd 10, 04:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london

It's not pedantic to expect British English on a uk.* newsgroup.

Agreed. However, it's deluded to expect it, and discourteous to
demand it.

Jeremy Parker