Old December 21st 10, 08:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
max max is offline

Default off peak 3day travelcard tube station

Can someone tell me please the cost of that?

thanks.

Old December 22nd 10, 02:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"max" wrote in message ...

Can someone tell me please the cost of that?

thanks.

No longer exists.
Old December 22nd 10, 09:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Steve Dulieu" wrote in message
"max" wrote in message ...
Can someone tell me please the cost of that?

thanks.
No longer exists.

Withdrawn last Jan wasn't it, as PAYG on NR supposedly made it
'unnecessary'...

Paul S

Old December 29th 10, 10:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On 2010-12-28 20:58:06 +0000, max said:

Doesn't exist? really? so how am I supposed to do?

Use Oyster?

Old December 29th 10, 03:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 2010-12-28 20:58:06 +0000, max said:

Doesn't exist? really? so how am I supposed to do?

Use Oyster?

Or buy Day travelcards on each day.

Paul S

Old December 29th 10, 06:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

max wrote

Doesn't exist? really? so how am I supposed to do?

You can buy 1-day travelcards in advance.

--
Mike D

Old December 29th 10, 10:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 29 Dec 2010 19:29:08 GMT, "Michael R N Dolbear"
wrote:
You can buy 1-day travelcards in advance.

And having a 3 day product was fairly pointless when it just cost 3
times a one day ticket, really.

Neil

--
Neil Williams, Milton Keynes, UK
Old January 1st 11, 07:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
max max is offline

So there's a one day travel card still existing btw..

oyster card is like a rechargeable card if I don't mistake, isn't it?

well.. in case, if I'm going to stay any longer guess oyster will be more
suitable to me.

.net...

Old January 2nd 11, 11:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

wrote:

You can buy 1-day travelcards in advance.

And having a 3 day product was fairly pointless when it just cost 3
times a one day ticket, really.

Not if you were staying at a hotel not near shops or stations, or just
outside London, and only wanted to queue up once. Discount isn't the
only reason for getting a season ticket.