Old January 23rd 11, 08:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
max max is offline

Default missing transport

If I'm missing a train at the railway station.. can the ticket be refundable
or is it only for delays & breaking down?

thx for answering.

Old January 23rd 11, 02:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"max" wrote in message
If I'm missing a train at the railway station.. can the ticket be
refundable or is it only for delays & breaking down?

thx for answering.

The answer to this depends upon what sort of ticket you have

Old January 23rd 11, 03:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Jan 23, 3:08*pm, "tim...." wrote:

"max" wrote:

If I'm missing a train at the railway station.. can the ticket be
refundable or is it only for delays & breaking down?

thx for answering.

The answer to this depends upon what sort of ticket you have

It's hard to know whether to take "max" seriously, what with him
scattergunning the group with vague and sometimes rather incoherent
questions.

Old January 23rd 11, 09:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london

max wrote on 23 January 2011 19:55:53 ...
"Mizter ha scritto nel messaggio

On Jan 23, 3:08 pm, wrote:

wrote:

If I'm missing a train at the railway station.. can the ticket be
refundable or is it only for delays& breaking down?

thx for answering.

The answer to this depends upon what sort of ticket you have

It's hard to know whether to take "max" seriously, what with him
scattergunning the group with vague and sometimes rather incoherent
questions.

don't be silly.. I want to know about it..

Well, if you want to know the answer, why don't you take note of tim's
post and tell us what sort of ticket you have.

And it's about time you realised that in uk.* newsgroups, we add replies
to the bottom of the post, not the top.

--
Richard J.