Old April 24th 12, 03:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
AJM AJM is offline

Default Google Mobile Maps - Missing lots of Tube Stations

I am currently using Google Mobile Maps (ver. 4.1.1) on my now ancient
Nokia E71. In recent months, I have noticed that many tube stations have
started to vanish from the maps along with timetable data. A small list
of examples I have noticed so far are -

Charing Cross
Leicester Square
Putney Bridge
Liverpool Street
Pimlico
Queensway
Holborn
Russell Square
Chancery Lane
Farringdon
Ealing Broadway

Does anyone know what is going on here, as they used to be there before,
when using the same map version?

I have raised the issue on Google Mobile Forums, but I have yet to
receive any reply.

Is this the case with other mobile versions, or just Symbian ones?

Regards,

Alan

Old April 24th 12, 07:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"AJM" wrote in message
[...]

I never noticed this before (ver. 4.5.3 on a Blackberry) but I have the same
stations missing. There is no logical reason (eg lack of space) to do it
deliberately so I wonder if it is a revision that went wrong.

Old April 27th 12, 02:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
AJM AJM is offline

| I never noticed this before (ver. 4.5.3 on a Blackberry) but I have
the same
| stations missing. There is no logical reason (eg lack of space) to do
it
| deliberately so I wonder if it is a revision that went wrong.

Thanks for the reply Mike, I thought it was just me.

Regards,

Alan