Old March 18th 11, 06:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Parakeets in Morden Hall Park! Galleons of Spain off Jersey Coast!

I was wandering around by the River Wandle yesterday near Merton Abbey
Mills. I had just got off the tram which renders this WHOLE message on-
topic.
There were about half a dozen parakeets in one tree. It would be nice
if they started another large community like the one at Twickenham.
This year is the 60th anniversary of The African Queen, and it has
been re-released.