Old June 19th 11, 12:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New TfL mobile website

Q ..@.. wrote in

Has the 'timetable' function from the bus bit gone as part of the

changes ?
I don't want to 'plan a journey' as that takes 3x longer than looking

up the
bus route I'm interested in and has always failed as I've never known

what
TfL call half there stops etc. Or is this only while the IBus stuff

is
deployed ?

Straying away from http://mytfl.mobi/

In a previous thread I commented that Bus stop names (England, Wales
and Scotland) are available from

http://www.nextbuses.mobi

which will show a map of stops close to a street name, station,
postcode etc with a list showing the name/ description that appears on
a stop.

At present, for TfL services, clicking on a stop name only gives the
timetable (iBus = web will add the real time PiS display) but as
that's what you seem to want it may be of use. Real time bus
information is already working in many regional areas.

--
Mike D

Old August 26th 11, 03:29 AM
Junior Member

I searched for an answer and I didn't find anything straightforward. What I want is a full website and a phone-sized layout, not a watered down version of the full website. I found that there is some javascript that can do this but it doesn't work on everything and something else that tells the server to send the mobile site but they weren't telling much about it.