London Banter

-   -   why are the new Victoria and trains so slow? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/12180-why-new-victoria-trains-so.html)

[email protected] August 14th 11 01:47 PM

why are the new Victoria and trains so slow?

In article ,
(Recliner) wrote:

wrote in message

In article ,
(Recliner) wrote:

Thanks. I did in fact see that text in Jim's response to it.

Eric kindly sent me one message as he received it via Giganews. The
weird bit is that the path details are identical for him and me so
it's definitely a problem at my ISP. I'm waiting for a response from
them now.

I thought it was the headers you were interested in?

The complete message really, including the headers. That's what Eric sent
me. Sorry if that was not clear.

--
Colin Rosenstiel