Old August 15th 11, 10:00 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default RATP

I see RATP logos have appeared on some london buses. Never thought I'd see
that! When did this happen?

B2003

Old August 15th 11, 10:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Is that not the same group that now run Manchester Metrolink trams?

Old August 15th 11, 11:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london

d wrote on 15 August 2011 10:00:15 ...
I see RATP logos have appeared on some london buses. Never thought I'd see
that! When did this happen?

About April I think, after RATP acquired London United.
--
Richard J.

Old August 15th 11, 11:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london

David Alexander wrote on 15 August 2011 10:42:41 ...
Is that not the same group that now run Manchester Metrolink trams?

Yes, and many other transport operations worldwide.
See http://www.ratpdev.com/_subsidiaries/subsidiaries.php
--
Richard J.