Old November 5th 11, 01:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default When should I touch in and out

Thanks all very much.
Since my ticket is Z23 I'll try on Monday onwards same journey as described inbound and return, touching the validator at Canada Water when changing to ELL,

Martin J

Old November 5th 11, 02:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message

Err as you may have read in my replies in this thread there does not
seem to be coherent logic as to what is the primary fare and what is
the alternative for the journey in question.

Yes, I just had nothing to add to your discovery that the fare finder seems
confused in this case.

Paul S

Old November 7th 11, 08:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Touching the pink validator at Canada Water did the trick,
Thanks,
Martin J.