London Banter

-   -   Labour backs plans to return railway network to public control - Guardian/Observer (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/13148-labour-backs-plans-return-railway.html)

ŽiŠardo July 7th 12 10:02 AM

Labour backs plans to return railway network to public control- Guardian/Observer

On 06/07/2012 08:28, Nick Leverton wrote:
In ,
Martin wrote:
On 05/07/2012 14:44, d wrote:
On Thu, 5 Jul 2012 05:21:09 -0700 (PDT)
wrote:
My understanding is that, in the UK, there is a shortage of adoptive
parents at the moment (ie a surplus of children). The choice, then,

I bet I can guess where a lot of those kids come from and why nobody
wants to adopt them.

Your guess is?

It's these unnatural and irresponsible gay marriages, producing unwanted
children left, right and centre ...

Nick

Well, in today's Daily Telegraph, under the heading: "Proud Supporter
Clegg flies the flag in Whitehall for Gay Pride weekend" it shows,
amongst others, a picture of "Mary Portas 'Queen of Shops' with her
pregnant partner Melanie Rickie...".

That took some balls...

--
Moving things in still pictures

el.perro July 7th 12 10:41 AM

Labour backs plans to return railway network to public control

wrote in message ...

wrote:
My understanding is that, in the UK, there is a shortage of adoptive
parents at the moment (ie a surplus of children). The choice, then,

I bet I can guess where a lot of those kids come from and why nobody
wants to adopt them.

Your guess is?

Abused kids from broken homes with serious behavioural and/or personality
disorders because of it.

B2003

Or, given that, proportionately far more children from ethnic minorities are
in care - some 20% - the strict interpretations of the "ethnicity" of the
child AND of those willing to adopt:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ring-home.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education...ance-says.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-end-ban.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/20...n-racial-lines

http://www.thefca.co.uk/become-a-fos...in-foster-care

Note the requirement:
"Foster carers require patience, selflessness, encouragement to the child
and a willingness to adapt to the child’s needs."
....which seems to indicate that if you do take on this task then your own
children are required to take second place.

Still, help is at hand:
http://www.gidore.com/mixed-race-hai...xed-race-hair/

--
Every Dog Has His Day

Nick Leverton July 7th 12 01:55 PM

Labour backs plans to return railway network to public control- Guardian/Observer

In article ,
Martin Edwards wrote:
On 06/07/2012 08:40, 77002 wrote:
On Jul 6, 8:28 am, Nick wrote:

wrote:
My understanding is that, in the UK, there is a shortage of adoptive
parents at the moment (ie a surplus of children). The choice, then,

I bet I can guess where a lot of those kids come from and why nobody
wants to adopt them.

Your guess is?

It's these unnatural and irresponsible gay marriages, producing unwanted
children left, right and centre ...

The average is 2.2 per couple, bright and cheerful, or not. My spouse
and I were gay enough to produce four. There is nothing unatural
about being bright and cheerful whatever the liberals tell you.

Bleeeeeeeh!

I think our friend seems to be confused, there's nothing unnatural about
being gay ...

Nick

e27002 July 7th 12 02:46 PM

Labour backs plans to return railway network to public control - Guardian/Observer

On Jul 7, 2:55*pm, Nick Leverton wrote:
In article ,
Martin Edwards wrote:

On 06/07/2012 08:40, 77002 wrote:
On Jul 6, 8:28 am, Nick *wrote:

* *wrote:
My understanding is that, in the UK, there is a shortage of adoptive
parents at the moment (ie a surplus of children). *The choice, then,

I bet I can guess where a lot of those kids come from and why nobody
wants to adopt them.

Your guess is?

It's these unnatural and irresponsible gay marriages, producing unwanted
children left, right and centre ...

The average is 2.2 per couple, bright and cheerful, or not. *My spouse
and I were gay enough to produce four. *There is nothing unatural
about being bright and cheerful whatever the liberals tell you.

Bleeeeeeeh!

I think our friend seems to be confused, there's nothing unnatural about
being gay ...

Agreed, being bright and cheerful should be the norm. Clearly during
times of mourning, one would be subdued.

Charles Ellson July 8th 12 12:55 AM

wrote:
My understanding is that, in the UK, there is a shortage of adoptive
parents at the moment (ie a surplus of children). The choice, then,

I bet I can guess where a lot of those kids come from and why nobody
wants to adopt them.

Your guess is?

It's these unnatural and irresponsible gay marriages, producing unwanted
children left, right and centre ...

Nick

Well, in today's Daily Telegraph, under the heading: "Proud Supporter
Clegg flies the flag in Whitehall for Gay Pride weekend" it shows,
amongst others, a picture of "Mary Portas 'Queen of Shops' with her
pregnant partner Melanie Rickie...".

That took some balls...

They only need to borrow the use of one from a friend.

Martin Edwards[_2_] July 8th 12 06:41 AM

wrote:
My understanding is that, in the UK, there is a shortage of adoptive
parents at the moment (ie a surplus of children). The choice, then,

I bet I can guess where a lot of those kids come from and why nobody
wants to adopt them.

Your guess is?

It's these unnatural and irresponsible gay marriages, producing unwanted
children left, right and centre ...

Nick

Well, in today's Daily Telegraph, under the heading: "Proud Supporter
Clegg flies the flag in Whitehall for Gay Pride weekend" it shows,
amongst others, a picture of "Mary Portas 'Queen of Shops' with her
pregnant partner Melanie Rickie...".

That took some balls...

But whose we will never know.

--
Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally. History is what we must
painfully learn and struggle to remember. -Albert Goldman

Bruce[_2_] July 8th 12 08:08 PM

wrote:
My understanding is that, in the UK, there is a shortage of adoptive
parents at the moment (ie a surplus of children). The choice, then,

I bet I can guess where a lot of those kids come from and why nobody
wants to adopt them.

Your guess is?

It's these unnatural and irresponsible gay marriages, producing unwanted
children left, right and centre ...

Nick

Well, in today's Daily Telegraph, under the heading: "Proud Supporter
Clegg flies the flag in Whitehall for Gay Pride weekend" it shows,
amongst others, a picture of "Mary Portas 'Queen of Shops' with her
pregnant partner Melanie Rickie...".

That took some balls...

They only need to borrow the use of one from a friend.

.... and a turkey baster.

[email protected] July 9th 12 09:00 AM

Labour backs plans to return railway network to public control

On Sun, 08 Jul 2012 07:41:45 +0100
Martin Edwards wrote:
Well, in today's Daily Telegraph, under the heading: "Proud Supporter
Clegg flies the flag in Whitehall for Gay Pride weekend" it shows,
amongst others, a picture of "Mary Portas 'Queen of Shops' with her
pregnant partner Melanie Rickie...".

That took some balls...

But whose we will never know.

Hopefully the kid will one day and they don't try and keep him in their little
fantasy land of 2 mothers and no father being normal.

B2003

77002 July 9th 12 11:42 AM

Martin Edwards wrote:
Well, in today's Daily Telegraph, under the heading: "Proud Supporter
Clegg flies the flag in Whitehall for Gay Pride weekend" it shows,
amongst others, a picture of "Mary Portas 'Queen of Shops' with her
pregnant partner Melanie Rickie...".

That took some balls...

But whose we will never know.

Hopefully the kid will one day and they don't try and keep him in their little
fantasy land of 2 mothers and no father being normal.

Is it not the case that folks now have the legal right to know whom
are his, or her, natural parents?

[email protected] July 9th 12 12:56 PM

Labour backs plans to return railway network to public control

Martin Edwards wrote:
Well, in today's Daily Telegraph, under the heading: "Proud Supporter
Clegg flies the flag in Whitehall for Gay Pride weekend" it shows,
amongst others, a picture of "Mary Portas 'Queen of Shops' with her
pregnant partner Melanie Rickie...".

That took some balls...

But whose we will never know.

Hopefully the kid will one day and they don't try and keep him in their l=

ittle
fantasy land of 2 mothers and no father being normal.

Is it not the case that folks now have the legal right to know whom
are his, or her, natural parents?

Probably not until they're 16 or 18 I'd imagine. Assuming the father didn't
request anonymity. But its a bit late by then after they've probably
endured years at school of having the **** taken because of having 2 mummies.
If the gay lobby think gay is seen as normal amongst average teenagers
they're deluded.

B2003